Lack of time, shyness, fear of communicating with people – these are just some of the reasons why we turn to dating apps. Besides, due to high demand, we now have a huge choice of them. But finding a quality service that would meet your expectations and demands is pretty difficult. We’ve put together a list of the best free dating chat apps.
5 Best Free Dating Chat Apps in 2018
Down is Russian roulette for fans of dating and casual sex. If you don’t have time for relationships or just don’t need them, this app will make your life much easier. Its main idea sounds like this: why look for someone to spend a night with if you can do it with your friends. All you need to do is tag people from the list of your friends and friends’ friends on Facebook. If they tag you, too, you’ll receive a notification. What happens next is up to you.
- Even if you tag all friends, only those, who tagged you, will find out about it.
- In addition to your friends, you can tag your friends’ friends, which, according to the developers, is even better and safer.
- Each profile contains detailed information, including additional photos and mutual friends.
- The Daily Picks feature offers three random friends’ friends each day.
- Down doesn’t allow you to search for specific people – to find a certain person and tag them, you’ll have to try very hard.
In the modern world of gadgets and apps, you no longer need to wait for hours in a bar or park to find yourself company, even for one night. Just run Tinder, which will show you all the closest users, who wouldn’t mind getting to know you better. The most important thing is that you don’t have to do much for this. Just log in via Facebook and set the search parameters (age, sex, area, etc.). After that, the app will scan the nearest territory for potential dates.
- This is the simplest dating app: you don’t need to specify any personal data and upload photos, as Facebook will do everything for you.
- The profiles of your potential matches display your common interests and friends, as well as several photos.
- Unlike other similar apps, Tinder is massively popular, so you’ll have a lot of options.
- Despite the anonymity promised by the developers, when synchronizing Tinder with Facebook, there’s still a danger of exposing the data that can reveal your personality. Therefore, after registration, edit your profile.
- Rejected profiles can’t be watched again, nor can approved ones be canceled.
This app works on the same principle as Down: if two people from Facebook like each other, they get a notification. But unlike its competitor, WouldLove 2 is more about traditional dating.
- Unlike Down, this app isn’t exclusively for heterosexuals.
- When you run the app for the first time, it needs a lot of time to start. Apart from that, some iPhone users report total app freezes – even the reinstallation doesn’t help.
JustLunch allows you to find a bunch of useful business acquaintances online in a few minutes and transfer them to real life. To do this, you just need to create a meeting and describe its purpose – and all nearby business partners and investors will immediately reach out to you.
- Suggestions for sex meetings are usually deleted, although, in fact, you can easily find yourself company for something more than a business lunch here.
- It’s hard to indicate a specific meeting place manually, but you can save a lot of time by creating a meeting using your geolocation.
- The app lacks moderation.
Pure is an ideal dating app, aimed at finding sex partners and doesn’t require any effort from users, except for a couple of clicks. To find someone for one night, you just need to specify your sex, a potential partner’s gender, upload at least one photo, write a few words about yourself, and wait for more than an hour. Your request will be valid only during this time, and the app will search for a match within a radius of about 30 miles around you. When you find someone to your liking, you can approve this person or ask for additional photos. If your companion approves you, as well, you can discuss the details via chat.
- To start searching for a partner, you don’t need to create an account or log in through social networks.
- In case of several failures a person is blocked by the service forever, and if the outcome is positive, his rating increases.
- There is no place for meaningless conversations – you either accept your match or spend the night alone.
- The location of your potential companion is accurately indicated on the map as a red circle, but for safety reasons, the radius around it is increased.
- Pure doesn’t store any profiles and chat history – in an hour, all traces of your presence .
- Unfortunately, most profiles lack photos – you can see more pics only if your potential companion agrees to send them to you.
- There are many fake profiles photos in the app.
Dating chat apps popular nowadays because the new generation is inclined more towards online friendship, and then real life meetup because while chatting online, they feel more freedom to talk openly. Many of us are quite hesitant to express ourselves when we meet new people face to face but express better when chatting online. That is the reason, dating chat apps and video chatting apps are being popular nowadays. This was our list that you can use if you are interested in dating chat apps.