Minecraft is an addictive game, which has gained a lot of popularity over the years. From building a home to castles, people are hooked to this game for all the right reasons. This game allows you to build anything with your imagination and possible resources, even campfires. That’s why people often want to know how to make a Minecraft campfire.
If you are someone who has the same question of how do you make a campfire in Minecraft, then you have landed at the right spot; as in this article, we would be sharing the campfire recipes in Minecraft so that you can use them to add up life to your home in the game and use it for all the other purposes that you wish to.
Table of Contents
How Do You Make A Campfire In Minecraft?
The campfire in Minecraft is a versatile option, as it can be used as a decorative item to lighten up your home or even to melt the snow blocks around. These can also help you cook food and also can be used on the farm for various purposes. Hence, how to make a Minecraft campfire becomes a super important question.
To create a campfire, all you need is:
- 3 wooden sticks: sticks are used time and again in the game to build and create several items. This is one of the most important elements of the campfire recipe in Minecraft.
- 1 coal: Locating a coal ore is extremely easy. You can find one between 4 and 15 blocks below level and then dig up to mine the coal.
- 3 wooden blocks or logs of wood: The process of acquiring wood remaining the same. Which is, to locate the tree, and hit it up with the axe.
Now that you have all the materials, you can start making your campfire.
- The first step is to open the crafting table in Minecraft. This would look like a grid, and this is from where you will begin with the campfire recipe in Minecraft.
- Now is the time, where you add in the raw material, that is the 3 sticks, 3 wooden logs and the coal. The order should be:
- The sticks should be in the middlebox of the 1st row, and in the first and third box of the second row.
- The coal should be in the middlebox of the 2nd row.
- The logs should be in the 3rd row.
After which, you will see a campfire right next to the crafting menu.
- Once you are through with this, you must move the campfire to the inventory.
Now that you are done making your campfire, let me tell you a few interesting ways in which you can use the campfire.
How And When To Use The Campfire In Minecraft?
Campfires are multipurpose, as, with a little effort, they can be used at many places in plenty of ways.
- These campfires are mostly used as decorative elements to lighten up the house or the place.
- Campfire recipe in Minecraft is also used to create campfires so that food can be cooked easily. All you need to do is select some raw food from the inventory and add it to the campfire to cook and eat it. As soon as you add the food, after a few minutes, the food will pop out. This is an indication that the food is ready to be consumed now.
- Campfires are mostly used to light up rooms. They are more powerful than torches, but the purpose is somewhat similar.
- Placing a campfire next to beehives to collect honey is also a popular use of the campfire feature of Minecraft.
- How do you make a campfire in Minecraft becomes a relatively important question if you wish to create a crackling sound in your house or garden/backyard to release some smoke up to 10 blocks high from a chimney.
- Campfires in Minecraft are also used to melt ice. This is one of the most popular and useful ways of how you can make the most of the campfires that you have just created.
Just like Campfires, there is another element in Minecraft, which is very much like the campfire but is much cooler when it comes to uses and versatility. It is known as Soul Campfires.
Soul campfires are just like regular campfires. The only difference is that they are much more advanced and have a few more features than a regular one. They are used as repellents. These ones can also be used to light up buildings in colder weather conditions.
To craft and create a soul campfire, you pretty much need the same set of requirements. All you need to add in is just a piece of Soul Soil. To create a soul campfire, you just need to –
- Gather all the resources and open the crafting menu.
- Move the sticks to the crafting table. The order of the sticks would remain the same as the regular one. The first one would be in the middlebox of the 1st row, and the remaining two would be on either side of the 2nd row.
- The Soul Soil would go in the center of the crafting table, just between the three sticks.
- The three wooden logs would fit in the bottom row of the crafting table.
Your soul campfire is now ready to be dragged to the inventory for use.
How do you make a campfire in Minecraft is a super easy yet fun question to answer. I hope that this method worked for you. Minecraft is an interesting game with tons of possibilities to create things with your imagination. This campfire recipe in Minecraft will help you cook food, belt ice, and even collect some honey by placing the campfire near the honeybees. So go on, create your campfire and enjoy this game to bits.