Like all other professions, a laptop is a must for any real estate agent. However, not any laptop would suffice the needs of a realtor. Just like the property market, the best laptop for realtors is the which moves and works swiftly. You’ll need something portable to close sales on the go as you go from house to house meeting with possible purchasers.
Most real estate agents don’t need intensive processing; thus, laptops made for this purpose would be a waste of money for realtors. The best laptop for realtors would be the one that has enough photo and video capabilities, quick internet connections, mobility, and battery life. For real estate agents, there is no one-size-fits-all laptop; it all depends on your individual needs.
Therefore, categorizing your needs and then the laptop’s specifications becomes a must when it comes to purchasing the best laptop for real estate agents. But before you make the purchase, it is vital to look at the various factors of consideration so that you make a wise purchase.
Factors Consider Before Buying The Best Laptop For Realtors
Just like any other profession, a realtor would have their specific needs and requirements. Therefore, carefully analyzing your needs and considering a few factors before buying would be a wise idea. This would help you choose the best laptop for realtors, and later, you would not regret it.
First and foremost, you must examine the brands available before purchasing the laptop. Before you start pulling out the money, make sure you choose the brand with which you are most comfortable. It could be one or several, but make sure that the brand or brands you select are acceptable to you. For instance, Windows users might not be comfortable with a Macbook, and vice versa. Therefore, investing in a brand that you know the operations of is a great idea.
You don’t want something that’s too big or too heavy to make it tough to carry since most of the realtors’ jobs would be to carry the laptop from one house to another. If you want anything large, it should be light and comfortable with making your job easier.
It all comes down to the brand you trust, and if the model you choose can last a few years before needing to be repaired or replaced, then it’s good enough for you.
Varying laptops have different RAMs, storage capacities, model designs, features, and so on, so make sure you get the greatest one for your needs before choosing one. Most real estate agents need laptops that have a good battery life, memory and are fast. Therefore, the best laptop for real estate agents would have all these specifications.
Modern laptops have simply gotten a whole lot better. Rotating panels, touch screens, removable keypads, and other features are now available. It will be best if you could figure out which one meets your criteria.
Best Laptops For Real Estate Agents
1. Dell Inspiron 15 5000
Dell laptops are known for their excellent build quality, and the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 is no exception. This laptop is definitely one of the best laptops for real estate agents due to its rich specifications.
- This laptop has a 15-inch full HD anti-glare display with good viewing angles.
- The laptop is equipped with an Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor and 8GB RAM. This ensures that the laptop remains fluid-smooth even when switching between various apps.
- Dell has included a dedicated Nvidia GeForce MX330 2GB GDDR5 graphic card<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> to make your laptop even better.
- The laptop has 512GB SSD storage on the storage front, which should be enough for all of the files you want to save on your laptop.
- This laptop also includes an SD card reader, allowing you to simply transfer your data and store it on a portable card.
- This laptop comes preloaded with the latest version of Windows 10.
- The laptop has a great battery life of up to 5 hours on a single charge. This is one of the buying factors that makes it one of the best laptop for realtors.
- Good viewing angles
- Good battery life
- Relatively expensive
2. ASUS ZenBook 13
When looking out for the best laptop for real estate agents, ASUS surely makes it to the list. ASUS laptops are known for their attractive design, and the new ASUS ZenBook 13 is no different. This laptop is ideal for real estate brokers because it is ultra-thin, light-weight, and powerful. ASUS zenbook is full of features and has impressive specifications.
- This laptop has a wide-view display with a 13.3-inch Full HD display.
- This laptop is powered by an Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th generation processor with 8GB RAM when it comes to the hardware.
- The laptop has a 256GB SSD storage on the storage front, which is ultra-fast and improves the laptop’s bootup time.
- The laptop is light in weight, which makes it highly portable, and easy to travel with.
- This zenbook lasts about 22 hours on a full charge right out of the box
- The laptop’s lighted keyboard is a bonus, which makes it extremely good looking.
- HD display
- Lighted Keyboard
- Great Battery life
- No headphone jack
3. Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop
The Lenovo Flex is one of the best laptops for real estate agents because of its amazing feature list. Read out the specifications of this product to understand how great it is.
- This laptop is a 14-inch 2-in-1 laptop.
- The Flex is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and Intel UHD graphics.
- It has a 360-degree hinge that converts it from laptop to tablet mode. It’s ideal for real estate agents since they can use it as a tablet while on the go and then switch to laptop mode when they get back to the office.
- Pen & Windows Ink might make it easier to modify photographs and videos for your listings.
- The Flex laptop has a battery life of up to 10 hours, making it a perfect choice for on-the-go computing. It can be charged in 15 minutes and has another 2 hours of battery life, making it convenient to take it into the workplace for a recharge.
- The system comes standard with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage, although both can be increased.
- Because the Flex tries to be both a laptop and a tablet, it is heavier and less versatile than a tablet.
- 2-in-1 convertible laptop; which can be folded and made into a tab
- fast processor
- 10-hour battery life
- premium features such as Pen and Windows Ink.
- Heavy for a 2-in-1 device
- slightly dim display
4. Apple MacBook Pro
The Apple MacBook Pro is great for everyone and not just realtors. Its brilliant features and specifications helped this one land on the list of the best laptop for real estate agents.
- The laptop has a 13-inch Brilliant Retina laptop.
- It has an Intel Core i5 processor that can run at 2.3GHz and has two cores for data processing.
- The RAM is 8GB, and the storage is 256GB SSD.
- The GPU is Intel Iris Plus 640 Graphics.
- The operating system of this laptop is iOS; this one is easily compatible with your iPhone and can be paired for quick photo transfers and much more.
- The laptop has a more than 10-hour battery life.
- Lightweight and portable
- Beautiful design with great features
- Great operating system and speed
- Long-lasting battery
- Great function
- Relatively Expensive
5. Dell XPS 15 Touch
DELL XPS 15 Touch is the best laptop for real estate agents as it has a great design with unique features and specifications.
- In terms of design, the XPS Touch features an Infinity Display with slimmer bezels around the top and corners, making the computer both elegant and unusual.
- It’s a 4k version type device built for easily displaying content or objects to buyers without needing a touchpad, which is an extra benefit if you’re a realtor.
- It has a 512GB SSD Storage available, which is great if you are looking for this laptop for your real estate business.
- There are two USB 3.0 ports on the device – One USB Type-C (Thunderbolt) port, HDMI, and a full-sized SD card reader.
- Great working pc built to suit many professions
- Ideal for gaming
- Has the capability of performing challenging tasks
- It has an excellent build design
- Fairly long battery life
- Backlit keyboard
- Has Infinity Display
- Slightly heavy
- Quite pricey
If you are a real estate agent looking to invest in a great laptop, be very careful before purchasing. This is purely because a gaming or entertainment laptop would not be the best choice for you. They tend to be heavy, bulky, and with low battery life. Therefore, if you are on a hunt for the best laptop for real estate agents, then make sure to carefully analyze your needs and consider the buying factors to make a great decision.