Like all other professions, a laptop is a must for any real estate agent. However, not any laptop would suffice the needs of a realtor. Just like the property market, the best laptop for realtors is the which moves and works swiftly. You’ll need something portable to close sales on the go as you go from house to house meeting with possible purchasers.
Most real estate agents don’t need intensive processing; thus, laptops made for this purpose would be a waste of money for realtors. The best laptop for realtors would be the one that has enough photo and video capabilities, quick internet connections, mobility, and battery life. For real estate agents, there is no one-size-fits-all laptop; it all depends on your individual needs.
Therefore, categorizing your needs and then the laptop’s specifications becomes a must when it comes to purchasing the best laptop for real estate agents. But before you make the purchase, it is vital to look at the various factors of consideration so that you make a wise purchase.
Table of Contents
- 1 Factors Consider Before Buying The Best Laptop For Realtors
- 2 Best Laptops For Real Estate Agents
- 3 Conclusion
Best Laptops For Real Estate Agents
1. Dell Inspiron 15 5000
Dell laptops are known for their excellent build quality, and the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 is no exception. This laptop is definitely one of the best laptops for real estate agents due to its rich specifications.
- This laptop has a 15-inch full HD anti-glare display with good viewing angles.
- The laptop is equipped with an Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor and 8GB RAM. This ensures that the laptop remains fluid-smooth even when switching between various apps.
- Dell has included a dedicated Nvidia GeForce MX330 2GB GDDR5 graphic card<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> to make your laptop even better.
- The laptop has 512GB SSD storage on the storage front, which should be enough for all of the files you want to save on your laptop.
- This laptop also includes an SD card reader, allowing you to simply transfer your data and store it on a portable card.
- This laptop comes preloaded with the latest version of Windows 10.
- The laptop has a great battery life of up to 5 hours on a single charge. This is one of the buying factors that makes it one of the best laptop for realtors.
2. ASUS ZenBook 13
When looking out for the best laptop for real estate agents, ASUS surely makes it to the list. ASUS laptops are known for their attractive design, and the new ASUS ZenBook 13 is no different. This laptop is ideal for real estate brokers because it is ultra-thin, light-weight, and powerful. ASUS zenbook is full of features and has impressive specifications.
- This laptop has a wide-view display with a 13.3-inch Full HD display.
- This laptop is powered by an Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th generation processor with 8GB RAM when it comes to the hardware.
- The laptop has a 256GB SSD storage on the storage front, which is ultra-fast and improves the laptop’s bootup time.
- The laptop is light in weight, which makes it highly portable, and easy to travel with.
- This zenbook lasts about 22 hours on a full charge right out of the box
- The laptop’s lighted keyboard is a bonus, which makes it extremely good looking.
3. Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop
The Lenovo Flex is one of the best laptops for real estate agents because of its amazing feature list. Read out the specifications of this product to understand how great it is.
- This laptop is a 14-inch 2-in-1 laptop.
- The Flex is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor and Intel UHD graphics.
- It has a 360-degree hinge that converts it from laptop to tablet mode. It’s ideal for real estate agents since they can use it as a tablet while on the go and then switch to laptop mode when they get back to the office.
- Pen & Windows Ink might make it easier to modify photographs and videos for your listings.
- The Flex laptop has a battery life of up to 10 hours, making it a perfect choice for on-the-go computing. It can be charged in 15 minutes and has another 2 hours of battery life, making it convenient to take it into the workplace for a recharge.
- The system comes standard with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage, although both can be increased.
- Because the Flex tries to be both a laptop and a tablet, it is heavier and less versatile than a tablet.
4. Apple MacBook Pro
The Apple MacBook Pro is great for everyone and not just realtors. Its brilliant features and specifications helped this one land on the list of the best laptop for real estate agents.
- The laptop has a 13-inch Brilliant Retina laptop.
- It has an Intel Core i5 processor that can run at 2.3GHz and has two cores for data processing.
- The RAM is 8GB, and the storage is 256GB SSD.
- The GPU is Intel Iris Plus 640 Graphics.
- The operating system of this laptop is iOS; this one is easily compatible with your iPhone and can be paired for quick photo transfers and much more.
- The laptop has a more than 10-hour battery life.
5. Dell XPS 15 Touch
DELL XPS 15 Touch is the best laptop for real estate agents as it has a great design with unique features and specifications.
- In terms of design, the XPS Touch features an Infinity Display with slimmer bezels around the top and corners, making the computer both elegant and unusual.
- It’s a 4k version type device built for easily displaying content or objects to buyers without needing a touchpad, which is an extra benefit if you’re a realtor.
- It has a 512GB SSD Storage available, which is great if you are looking for this laptop for your real estate business.
- There are two USB 3.0 ports on the device – One USB Type-C (Thunderbolt) port, HDMI, and a full-sized SD card reader.
If you are a real estate agent looking to invest in a great laptop, be very careful before purchasing. This is purely because a gaming or entertainment laptop would not be the best choice for you. They tend to be heavy, bulky, and with low battery life. Therefore, if you are on a hunt for the best laptop for real estate agents, then make sure to carefully analyze your needs and consider the buying factors to make a great decision.