How to Transfer Data with Lightning Fast Speed on Your Android Phone
Transferring data on your Android phone now? Xender is your best bet. Done are the days when you had to wait impatiently for transferring one file from your phone to another. Gone are the times when you had to rely on traditional methods like Bluetooth and 3G/ 4G for doing the same. Today is the age to just Xender (transfer) your data within seconds. But how?
What is Xender?
Xender is simply the fastest data transferring app ever for Android. The app is available for download for free on the Android Google Play store. Xender allows you to transfer all sorts of data, such as videos, songs, documents, apps, and others in a matter of seconds, which seems simply incredible.
How can you utilize Xender?
There are numerous features that are bundled within this wonder app. These features enable you to perform a whole lot of functions that are useful for your daily activities. Let’s see the prominent features right away.
- No Mobile traffic: When you put through your phone directly in order to transfer files, even with no WIFI, SIM Card, or 3G, you would never experience any issues of mobile traffic.
- Multiple files and formats: Whether you want to transfer a movie or an app, you are able to do successfully and smoothly by means of this app. There is no limitation on the files and formats that you can share. Almost every type of file can be shared.
- Use either tablet or phone or both: You can utilize anything, be it a tablet or a phone, or a pc in order to download/ transfer files over a wireless connection.
- Speed above 4 mbps: You get to transfer stuff at a very high speed without facing any glitches. By means of Xender, you can transfer a full movie in just 50 seconds.
Note: It is important to note here that Xender was earlier known as Flash Transfer. Remember? Many of you must have gotten nostalgic by the term.
How to install Xender?
In order to install Xender, you can directly download the app from the Google Play Store and install the same by following certain instructions that appear in the installation process.
How to actually work with Xender?
Once you have installed the app on your Android device successfully, you can perform the following steps to get started with its utility:
1. Launch the app in your Android phone and ask your friend to do the same on his/ her phone too.
2. Tap the Connect friends button and then begin creating a group.
3. Your friend will be able to see a notification on his/ her Xender that you have come online. Just tell him/ her to tap the Connect friends button and then tap your name in order to join.
4. By this point, you both would have gotten connected in order to send/ receive files via Xender.
What are additional features?
In addition to the main features and benefits, there are other emoluments that you must pay attention to. The crucial ones are:
- You can connect with multiple friends and share stuff with them at the same time.
- The transmission is always free of cost. There are no charges whatsoever.
- You can share installed apps on Android. Xender repacks and sends those to your peers.
- You can utilize history for sharing recently sent/ received files with another person.
- There is the Swipe n Share feature that allows you to share selected files just by shaking your device.
Xender actually shows what it means to be really fast. The app offers data transmission speed of almost 50 times the Bluetooth speed. Xender’s predecessor Flash Transfer was indeed fast, but Xender has even upped that speed and performance.
Go for Xender! Download now
[color-box]Xender is one of the best file transfer apps in its category however, if you want to check out which else are in this app category then here is the list of 8 File Transfer App other than this:Best Alternatives of Xender App – The File Transfer app[/color-box]
Short URL: http://ttw.tips/2bCGhBQ