We live in an era where there are tons of different laptops for every need. Be it for games, designing, and even accounting software. Similarly, many people often look out for the best laptop for QuickBooks. Before buying a good laptop that is the best as per your need, you must look for several factors.
Although it isn’t difficult to find the best laptops for QuickBooks in 2021, determining which one is appropriate for a certain task might be challenging. So in this article, we made your work easy by finding the best laptops for accountants.
Best Laptops For QuickBooks – Introduction
Every business needs accounting software these days, whether you own a little firm or a large corporation. Companies choose to automate this process with software like QuickBooks. QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting and management software systems in the world.
It streamlines fundamental accounting tasks such as invoicing, financial reporting, and sales tracking. It also includes cloud tools that assist businesses in accepting payments and managing payroll. Plus, they provide on-premises accounting software and cloud-based versions for functions like receiving company payments, bill management and payment, and payroll, etc. QuickBooks Premier Cloud Hosting is popular remote bookkeeping software. Providers of Hosted Virtual Desktops can tell you more about it.
However, QuickBooks is a demanding software for older computers, so it’s important to have a laptop to handle all of QuickBooks’ features. There are two different versions of QuickBooks. The first is QuickBooks for desktop, which we download or install locally from a CD/DVD on our computer, and the second is QuickBooks online, which we can access instantly from any web browser. There are specific system requirements too for running such software.
System Requirements for running QuickBooks:
- Minimum of 2.4 Hz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280×1024 display resolution
- 2.5 GB storage is also required to run the software.
- Minimum 2.4 Hz processor
Based on these system requirements, it is vital to look for the various buying factors if you want to purchase the most useful laptop with QuickBooks that would be perfect for such software.
Factors Considered Before Buying The Best Laptop For Accounting Major
There are tons of the best laptops for QuickBooks available in today’s day and age. However, it is always a good idea to check the buying factors once before making the purchase. Therefore, if you are searching for laptops to run QuickBooks, then here are some factors that you must keep in consideration:
- RAM: While QuickBooks is a game-changer for accountants and business owners, it’s just like any other piece of software that can’t work efficiently without enough RAM. Lesser RAM might cause problems by causing the software to run at a slower rate. Therefore, acquiring enough RAM is essential if you want to work smoothly on reconciliations, budgeting, spending management, payment processing, and other tasks that the software allows you to do. QuickBooks requires a minimum of 4GB RAM on your laptop.
- Keyboard: Most official employment, particularly in sectors like accounting, necessitates a lot of typing. The keyboard will be your best friend when it comes to crunching figures and producing detailed reports. If the keys aren’t tactile enough or evenly placed, they’ll be difficult to use.
- Numeric Keypad: It will be very inconvenient without a numeric keypad. Despite the fact that laptops with Numpad-compatible keyboards are typically larger, you should choose one. As QuickBooks is mainly based on accounting, and without numbers, accounting is not possible.
- Screen Quality & Size: A plus-sized, high-quality monitor, almost as crucial as the keyboard, can help you work more efficiently and effectively. The high-resolution panels provide a superior viewing experience with their rich tones and sharp visuals so that there will be no chance of mistakes and wrong entry while working on QuickBooks.
- Specifications/configurations: It directly impacts how you use accounting software like QuickBooks and others. These types of software need more and good configurations and specifications to run smoothly—a laptop for someone who does a lot of multitasking. For someone who wants QuickBooks to run as quickly as possible and smoothly without interruptions or problems, it is important to have the required specifications according to the software.
- Portability: Even if you want to buy the best laptop for QuickBooks, it’s unlikely that you’ll use it for only that. As a businessperson or accountant, you may need to hold meetings outside of the office on occasion. As a result, anything heavier over 5.0 lbs will be unsuitable, as transporting the gadget will be inconvenient. As a result, you should invest in a lightweight laptop that you can easily transport.
- Durability: Choosing a sturdy, long-lasting item to avoid early wear and tear does not influence your day-to-day experience or productivity. If you’re looking for a laptop to use on a regular basis, look for one that comes with a guarantee or a military-grade durability certification.
You might want to consider these factors to ensure that the gadget you are purchasing is one of the best laptops for accountants. Now would be a good time to check some best laptops for QuickBooks, which are well in line with the factors which must be kept in mind before purchasing.
Best Laptop For Quickbooks – The List
With a plethora of options available, you need some specifications for heavier software like QuickBooks, and choosing just any laptop would not suffice your need. Hence, I have handpicked a few laptops which would be the perfect and best laptops for QuickBooks.
Acer Aspire 5 15-inch Notebook
When it comes to giving a superior experience in the segment, the Acer Aspire 5 comes out on top, and the addition of QuickBooks makes this laptop a hit with accountants. With this effective laptop, everyone, whether an individual or a company colleague, will be able to enjoy the great features of QuickBooks.
This laptop, powered by an 11th generation Intel Core i5 processor, can process data at a maximum speed of 4.2GHz, allowing users to complete more work in less time. This is one of the greatest factors why this laptop is on the list of the best laptop for accounting major. Because it boasts 8GB of RAM, this laptop excels at multitasking and app management.
The 15.6-inch Full HD screen allows consumers to have the best enjoyment while the processor enhances efficiency.
The only flaw in this laptop is its 256GB SSD; you’ll need to use an external storage device to save heavy files. However, it is more than enough to install and operate QuickBooks. It’s also worth noting that it’s an SSD rather than a slower HDD, so starting Windows, accessing apps, and transferring files will be a breeze.
- 15.6- inch Full HD screen
- Powerful processor
- Multitasker because of good RAM
- High-quality graphics
- Less memory storage
Dell Inspiron 15 5515 Touchscreen Laptop
The Dell Inspiron 15 laptop is probably the finest laptop for QuickBooks on this list. This is because it has everything a person needs for effectively juggling work and pleasure. This laptop can provide excellent enjoyment while also enhancing your job effectiveness.
The touchscreen-enabled 15.6-inch full HD screen allows users to experience computing more enjoyably and efficiently. This laptop’s two distinct selling features are its elegance and efficiency. The alluring mix of an 8-core AMD Ryzen processor, a massive 512GB SSD, and 16GB of RAM will continue to enable workaholics to get more done in less time.
Being one of the best laptops for accountants, this one is popular among accountants due to the inclusion of normal USB ports, a USB Type-C port, and the latest wireless networking option. Overall, the Dell Inspiron 15 is the finest mid-range laptop for QuickBooks right now because it comes with the latest AMD Ryzen 7 processor and all other necessary technologies to run QuickBooks Pro.
- Beautiful touchscreen display with thin bezels
- 8-core AMD CPU & 16GB RAM
- Well built & premium design
- Excellent backlit keyboard with Numpad
- Good webcam & microphone quality
- Relatively expensive.
Acer Swift 3 14-inch Ultrabook
Business professionals will appreciate the Acer Swift 3’s elegant and comfortable form, as well as the quickness with which they can manage their business. Running software like QuickBooks is super easy on this laptop because it has an 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of SSD that runs Windows 10 to its full potential. This set of hardware characteristics makes this laptop the best laptop for QuickBooks.
Because the processor and RAM are built to perform hard-core work, you won’t have any issues running many apps and software on this laptop at the same time. It also includes a fingerprint reader to make logins more safe and convenient.
For many people, the premium-looking sleek metal body is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and the 14-inch display is certainly a visual treat. Although this laptop’s keyboard lacks a built-in Numpad, its illuminated keys are well-spaced and travel a reasonable distance, allowing for a rapid and comfortable typing experience.
The absence of Numpad makes a huge drawback as for accounting it is a vital feature to be considered in the laptop before buying, but all other features of this laptop may make us neglect this drawback. There are additional USB ports, a card reader, and HDMI slots for easier and faster networking.
- All-metal casing
- Vivid 1080p display
- Backlit keyboard
- Latest AMD Ryzen 5000-series CPU
- Good value for money
- Lacks a Num-pad
Dell Inspiron 15 7570 QuickBooks laptop
When talking about the best laptops for QuickBooks, we must discuss how great this one in the list is. This laptop is made to provide a complete and enjoyable experience for its consumers. It’s a fantastic work tool that also gives you a lot of fun. This is because it’s a 2-in-1 laptop that combines the portability of a tablet with the convenience and comfort of a full-fledged laptop.
It has 8GB RAM and a Core i5-7200U processor that runs at around 3.1 Hz, making it a quick and efficient laptop, especially for softwares like QuickBooks. It is equipped with a 1TB hybrid hard drive and an Nvidia GeForce 940 MX graphics card. It’s ideal for such softwares because of its 15.6-inch HD display and 180-degree hinge.
- A fast processor
- With large storage
- Easy to use
- Good RAM and processor
- 2 in 1 laptop; can be used as a tablet too
- Good display
- One year warranty
- Reduced performance when running on battery.
Microsoft LGP-00001 Surface Pro 6
This is a laptop which can be considered as one of the best laptops for accountants. This little notebook combines high performance with a pleasing design. It has a number of intriguing qualities. The touchscreen display on this laptop is pixel sense and has excellent resolution. This device is for you if you work long hours. It has a battery life of 13.5 hours. With its 8GB of RAM and 8th generation quad-core i5-825OU processor, it’s possible to get a lot of work done in a short amount of time.
The Microsoft LGP-00001Surface Pro 6 has a number of advantages and disadvantages that have earned it a spot on our list of the Best Laptops For QuickBooks to Buy in 2021. This laptop also has a built-in kickstand, so you can use it as a laptop wherever you are. It can be lowered to a 15-degree angle, ideal for using the Surface Pen to write and sketch. It may still be used as a powerful stand-alone tablet when the stand is closed.
It includes features like password-free logins, Office 365 integration, and the Cortana personal assistant. Cortana saves time and keeps you organized, which is especially important for people who have hectic or busy schedules.
- Fast processor
- 8GB RAM makes it a wonderful laptop
- Excellent display; The Display is sharp and bright
- great asset for entertainment and work
- Convertible laptop; can be used as tablet also
- No USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Users can face some battery issues
These laptops run the QuickBooks software with ease and make it easier for individuals to keep track of their finances. The best laptop of QuickBooks must have a certain set of features and specifications, which is imperative for the smooth functioning of this software. The laptops mentioned above and the buying factors can be quite useful in deciding which laptop to purchase. I hope that this article helped you find the best laptop for QuickBooks, and now you can make a smarter purchase.