Instagram has been the one social media platform that saw the highest spike of users in recent years. This goes without saying that Instagram has as many as 500 million active users a day, and this figure is sure shot crazy! With the global influencer marketing platform growing at Godspeed and Instagram working hand in hand to beat TikTok, users are intrigued to join this social media platform to be aware of all the latest trends.
However, as much as you enjoy using Instagram, you must also be curious about who is viewing my posts on Instagram? Or who is that one person who comes to visit or stalk my profile every single day? Who is stalking my Instagram? How to tell who views your Instagram is one thing that strikes everyone.
With that being said, trust me, I have been most intrigued by who views my Instagram profile. And so, I did a bit of research. Here is how to tell who views your Instagram.
Can You See Who Views Your Instagram Profile
Can you see who views your Instagram profile is another question in everyone’s mind. While you cannot know who is viewing your profile on Instagram through the app itself because Instagram does not allow you to do that, however, you can undoubtedly understand and check who liked your reels, pictures, IGTVs on Instagram, and who left a comment on the same. However, there are a few third-party apps, which allows you to view who visited your Instagram profile.
Third-party Apps That Tell You Who Views Your Instagram
This is the app that is built for all the android users out there who wants to know on how to see who stalks your Instagram. This app not only allows you to see who followed you, who unfollowed you, and who are the ones that don’t follow you back. However, it also allows you to check who are the ones that never like your post, who never comment on your post, who never watch any of your videos, and the opposite as well.
This is a popular app among all iPhone users through which you can see who views your Instagram posts. This app is quite similar to follow analyzer for android mentioned above. It enables you to see who follows you and who blocks you. Through this app, you can quickly check who is viewing your Instagram profile and when.
If you want to build up your game on Instagram, then these two apps are surely built for you to make sure that you keep track of the people were viewing your Instagram.
However, Instagram also allows you to check who viewed your stories.
How To Check Who Viewed Your Story On Instagram?
Instagram also allows you to see the list of people who viewed the story that you posted for 24 hours because that’s the duration of a story that you put up.
- Open Instagram and click on your image on the top left corner.
- Open the story which you just uploaded and click on the eye.
- Clicking on the eye will show you who all viewed your story.
Following are the steps to see the number of views/likes on your reels or IGTVs:
- Open your Instagram account and go to the profile tab.
- Select the IGTV or the reels post that you wish to look up for the view count.
- Once you open your selected reels/IGTV, you will see the view count on the bottom left corner of the post.
- And once you click on the view count, you will be able to see the list of people who liked your IGTV/reels.
Although the various types of accounts apart from personal accounts; like the business accounts and the creator’s account on Instagram, have access to a few insights tools that show you how your different posts, reels, stories, or IGTVs are performing across the platform in terms of the number of views, the number of accounts reached, the number of shares or saves across your posts and so much more to it.
How To Check Insights On Instagram?
- To access the insights, you must have either a business account or a creator’s account. And here’s how you can switch to it.
- Go to your profile tab, and below your Instagram bio, you will find the ‘insights’ tab.
- Select the ‘insights tab,’ and you can see the division of your followers, the times that they are most active, the male-female ratio of your followers, and much more.
How To See Who Stalks Your Instagram?
If you are someone who doesn’t want to go ahead and try the third-party apps and instead you are looking for some tips and tricks to know who views your profile daily within Instagram itself, then hear me out.
As I mentioned before, there is no way that you can know the sure-shot list of people who are stalking you on Instagram. However, there is this one trick through which you can easily how to see who stalks your Instagram.
Now, when you put up a story on your Instagram, swipe up to find out the list of people who have viewed your account. And when you scroll down, the first set of 10 people on the list are the ones that engage with your profile the most and, in another way, the ones that view your profile the most.
- Post a story on your Instagram profile or if you have already posted one, then click on your story icon.
- After clicking on the story icon, your posted story would popup.
- Swipe up through it to reach out to the list of people viewing your story.
- The first ten people on this list are the ones that visit your profile frequently.
- And in case you’re wondering, yes, the first person is simply obsessed with you.
Can you see who views your Instagram posts is one of the questions that strike all minds? But the answer to this question is NO, you cannot get to know who viewed your Instagram post. However, these are the tips and tricks that you can try to know who viewed your profile on Instagram. However, a few of the apps ask you to share your Instagram passwords with them, while some of them ask you to link your Instagram profile with them. It’s best if you do not share your passwords with any of the apps because you might end up getting your Instagram account compromised for no reason. And that’s why we say stay safe on social media platforms.