As you see we at TechTricksWorld.Com, keep on Sharing technology, SEO tips , blogging tips etc But Today I wanted to write something apart from these stuff and I got an idea to write about something which can be helpful for bloggers personally.
Wait, I am not a doctor to suggest what we bloggers should do but on the basis of my research and personal experiences, I am sharing few health tips exclusive for bloggers and other computer users.
Every blogger knows that how much a full time blogger sit in front of computer for producing new content for his/her blog & other’s blog(guest posting), building links for the blog, surfing for new ideas , thinking for money making ideas and so on. In short, life of a blogger is not so easy as it seems. They have to work very hard to get few dollars. Every day they have to face new challenges because of rising competitions, changing search algorithms such as Google Panda, Penguin and others.
To compete with these challenges bloggers have to work very hard and this results into sleepless nights, continue sitting in front of computer for long hours etc. These can lead to many physical problems. here are few of them listed here:
- Back Pain
- Eye Problems
- Neck Pain
- Weight Gain
Here Are few tips for you to keep these problems away from You:
Back Pain: Back pain is obvious problem in all the bloggers or in the persons who sit in front of PC for long hours. Do these to avoid:
- To avoid this try to sit in straight posture.
- Bring a chair that allows you to sit in the way that while sitting your knees and hips are be in level.
- Keep on taking breaks while working. Don’t sit continuously.
Eye Problems: Eye problems are frequent when you continuously look at monitor or you laptop screen. To avoid this you can do these:
- Try to give rest to your eyes on regular intervals.
- When you feel pain in eyes then go and rinse your eyes with cold water.
- Use rose water (Gulab Jal) for eyes. It gives relief to eyes.
Further Reading: Tips & Tools To Reduce Computer Eye Strain
Neck Pain: When you keep on looking at your monitor, your neck doesn’t move for long duration and this leads to neck pain. To avoid this do these
- Avoid sitting for long duration continuously in-front of PC. Take breaks at regular intervals and go for walk if possible.
- Relax your by stretching and massage. There also neck exercise which you can learn from Internet and do it as advised.
Headache: Headache is the most frequent problem which happens due to excessive load on your eyes and mind. To avoid it do these:-
- When you feel pain in your eyes just stop working and give relax to your eyes and rinse your eyes with cold water. Don’t rub your eyes ever!
- If you feel that your mind is not working then don’t pressurize your mind and take break. Go for walk, spend some time with your friends or family then get back to your work. This way you can avoid frequent headaches.
Weight Gain: This is now becoming a big issue because when bloggers sit for long hours while working, they keep on eating fatty and salty stuff and after eating they don’t go out for a walk rather they keep on working. This leads to increase fat in their body which leads to weight gain. And as you all know the losses of being fat, the biggest problem in fat people are the chances of heart attacks and diabetes.
So to avoid this do these:
- As usual I advised in all the points don’t sit for long hours continuously.
- Don’t eat the foods which contain so much of sugar, fat and starches. Avoid them because they are high in calorie and as you keep on sitting and don’t do physical work those calories Don’t get burnt. This results into obesity.
After all these suggestion there are few more suggestions for all the bloggers which are given as
- Go for walk on daily basis at least for 30 minutes in the morning.
- Drink Plenty of water instead of taking tea or coffee all the time.
- Protect your eyes by using protective glass on laptop screens or monitor’s screen.
- Do play in the evening such as cricket, football or any game which requires running.
- Take proper sleep for at least of 7 hours and at most of 8 hours.
I hope these tips can help you in someway to focus on your health as well because health is the real wealth. If this is not with you, all the other wealth of yours are just waste. Thus, eat healthy, do work out and stay fit and healthy.