As you see we at TechTricksWorld.Com, keep on Sharing technology, SEO tips , blogging tips etc But Today I wanted to write something apart from these stuffs. Just Now I got idea to write about the health tips for bloggers.
Wait, I am not a doctor to suggest what we bloggers should do but I have researched about this and with some of my personal experiences I am sharing few health tips with you.
All the bloggers must know and feel that how much a full time blogger sit infront of computer for producing new contents for their blog & other’s blog, building links for their blog, surfing for new ideas to make their blog better and better, thinking for ideas to make money online. In short I must say bloggers life is not so easy as it seems. You have to work very hard to get few dollars. Every day bloggers have to face new challenges because of rising competitions, changing search algorithms such as Google Panda.
To compete with these challenges bloggers have to work very hard and this result in sleepless nights, continue sitting infront of PC or laptops for long hours etc. These leads to few physical problems which are listed as:-
- Back Pain
- Eye Problems
- Neck Pain
- Weight Gain
Here Are few tips for you to keep these problems away from You:-
Back Pain: Back pain is obvious problem in all the bloggers or in the persons who sit infront of PC for long hours. Do these to avoid:-
- To avoid this try to sit in straight posture.
- Bring a chair that allows you to sit in the way that while sitting your knees and hips will be in level.
- Keep on taking break while working. Don’t sit continuously.
Eye Problems: eye problems are frequent when you continuously looking at monitor or you laptop screen. To avoid this you can do as:-
- Try to give rest to your eyes on regular interval.
- when you feel pain in eyes then go and rinse your eyes with cold water.
- Use rose water (Gulab Jal) for eyes. It gives relief to eyes.
Neck Pain: When you keep looking at your monitor then your neck doesn’t move for long duration and this leads to neck pain. To avoid this do as :-
- Avoid sitting for long duration continuously in-front of PC. Take breaks at regular intervals and go for walk if possible.
- Give relax to your neck by by giving it relax and stretch your neck and do exercise to relax it in between your working hours.
Headache: Headache is the most frequent problem which happened due to excessive load on your eyes and mind. To avoid it do as:-
- when you feel pain in your eyes just stop working and give relax to your eyes and rinse your eyes with cold water. Don’t rub your eyes ever.
- If you feel that your mind is not working then don’t pressurize your mind and take break. Go for walk, spend some time with your friends or family then get back to your work. This way you can avoid frequent headaches.
Weight Gain: This is now becoming a big issue because when bloggers sit for long hours then they keep on eating while work and just sit to work. I mean after eating they don’t go for walk due to work pressure or blogging addiction. Also they keep on eating fatty things such as chips and all. These habbits increases fat in the body and weight starts increasing. And as you all know the losses of being fat, the biggest problem in fat people is chances of heart attacks. So to avoid this do as:-
- As usual said in all the points don’t sit for long hours continuously.
- Don’t eat the foods which contain too much sugar, fat and starches. Avoid them because they increase the calorie amount in the body and as you keep on sitting infront of pc you don’t do physical work so calorie consumption rate becomes lower. This leads to obesity.
After all these suggestion there are more suggestion for all the bloggers which are given as :-
- Go for walk on daily basis atleast for 30 minutes in the morning.
- Drink Plenty of water instead of taking tea or coffee all the time.
- Protect your eyes by using protective glass on laptop screens or monitor’s screen.
- Do play in the evening such as cricket, football or any game which requires running.
- Take proper sleep atleast of 7 hours and atmost of 8 hours.