Discord – that is indeed one of the prominent options one would find for an in-game chat. It is a wonderful platform that will let you focus on the enhanced and improved gaming experience. But have you ever given a thought to a scenario where you would be able to leave a voice channel on Discord?
Well, yes. There is an option for how to leave voice channel on Discord. Let us explain the steps involved in achieving it.
You will find Discord as one of the prominent options if you have been into hardcore gaming. You would have access to multiple advanced options for communicating with your friends while you are into a gaming session.
Discord does provide you access to several advanced features and functions as a gaming platform. You would be able to send Direct Messages to your friends if you do not want others to have access to your chat. In fact, Discord allows you to send DM to someone who is not your friend which is one of the best options. Yet another excellent option we found interesting is the ability to create fake Discord messages.
Well, that is one of the most straightforward and most accessible options you can opt for. Leaving a channel on Discord would not be a hugely difficult task. It does not need any specific task as such. However, if you think you are not able to leave a voice channel, the best option would be to check out the options for muting it.
The option to leave voice channel on Discord is quite simple and easy to go with. The methods are slightly different for both the desktop app and the mobile app.
You should be in a voice channel if you are looking to follow this guide on how to leave Voice Channel on Discord. You should be on a server and opt for any of the channels in the room.
Follow the steps here below to check how to leave Voice Channel on Discord:
- Once you are in a voice channel, you should find an option for the voice channel as displayed here
- Click on the Voice Channel Connected option, and you will get access to the complete connection information.
The connection information will show you the region to which your server is connected, and You will also get access to the real-time ping rate.
The Call Connection icon – the icon with a connection symbol with an X button should indicate the option for connecting or disconnecting with the voice server and voice channel.
You just need to click on the icon, and you will leave the voice channel. Just click on this icon, and you are good to go.
Wasn’t that one of the excellent options for you if you are looking to find how to leave voice channel on Discord?
You can even switch between different channels. You just need left click on the channels.
While the above tips on how to leave voice channel on Discord can be efficient and useful, you can give a thought to muting a channel.
Here are the tips on how to mute a voice channel on Discord:
- Below the box that we discussed in the above discussion, you should find the details of your Discord account.
- You should be able to locate your full Discord name, tag and a few icons
- You would just click on your avatar, and get the options to three of your availability icons – Online, Idle, Do Not Disturb and Invisible.
- You should find the other options as well, and one of them would be to help you mute or unmute the voice channel.
- Clicking on the microphone icon will mute your microphone, clicking on headphone icon will help you mute both microphone and headphone and the last icon will let you configure the user settings.
You can even consider deleting a voice channel if you so desire. However, for deleting a channel, you need to be the administrator of a server.
Follow the steps here below to delete a voice channel on Discord:
- Right-click on the channel you want to delete.
- From the popup menu that you get here, click on Delete Channel.
- Confirm that you want to delete the channel.
Well, that does it. You have successfully deleted the voice channel.
Well, that should effectively answer your query on how to leave voice channel on Discord. If we have made it clearly understandably, show your appreciation by sharing the post on your social profiles. The method used for how to leave voice channel on Discord on the smartphone app should ideally remain the same as on the desktop app that we have just discussed.
Short URL: https://ttw.tips/39j4OrN