Users don’t need screen recording and audio recording only for entertainment today – you also need it to do a lot of your work. Screen recording software makes it possible to record the screen, audio, and live streams.
It’s why these are popular in corporate, government agencies, and startups. Whether it’s recording a meeting or something important, you need screen recording software.
What are Bandicam Alternatives?
Bandicam is a popular screen recording software featuring top-notch functions and a user-friendly interface. That being said, if you are looking for programs like Bandicam, then there are many you can try.
The Top 7 Programs Like Bandicam
OBS, called Open Broadcaster Software, is an excellent Bandicam alternative that helps users create high-performance video and audio files from various sources – like window captures, capture cards, and webcams.
In OBS, you can set up innumerable switchable scenes from the custom transitions option. A streamlined setting panel and configuration options make it the perfect tool for intermediates and beginners to work with. The dedicated modular ‘docking’ UI, on the other hand, helps you to rearrange the layout as per your convenience.
- Switch scenes or start or stop recording instantly by setting up hotkeys for these functions.
- Preview your work and sources with the Studio Mode feature.
- You can also monitor 8 different scenes through the Multiview feature.
- It is free, open-source software that supports Windows and Linux OS apart from Mac OS.
- Frequent updates can interrupt your work.
- There is more potential to improve UI.
Movavi Screen Recorder for Mac
Movavi has come up with one of the best Bandicam alternatives in the form of the Movavi Screen Recorder. Easily screen record live webinars, live stream sports, and record online conference calls easily. The well-designed and easy-to-operate UI for beginners is just an add-on bonus, and you can use this Movavi software whether you’re using Mac or Windows.
You can comfortably create a screencast or record your audio separately when making a video tutorial. The extensive social media sharing options just makes sharing content simpler.
- Make brisk video conversions with the in-built SuperSpeed tool without compromising on video quality.
- Set your recording against a date and time
- Set a time limit for capturing your video.
- Record audio and screen separately
- As a bonus – you can record two streams simultaneously too.
- Get regular software improvement with updates every 3 months.
- The output video will be watermarked, which can be removed when you purchase the licensed premium version.
Camtasia guarantees it is one of the best programs like Bandicam that you can purchase with a one-time fee.
The screen recording software offers multiple video editing effects like adding annotations for essential points in your recorded video, pre-edited animations, and other nifty operations. Camtasia has a very attractive UI that novice users can quickly catch-up on; you can try the free version to get a feel of unique perks.
- Reduce your video editing time and add pre-edited templates or customized templates to your project.
- Premium licensed version gives you access to royalty-free music and audio clips.
- Now you can create quizzes and place them through your projects to keep your audience engaged.
- The built-in PowerPoint feature makes it easy to convert your presentation into a video.
- Camtasia scores low when it comes to compatibility with other versions.
- Limited-ability when it comes to video manipulation with motion and rotation.
This tried and tested screen recording EaseUS is the perfect tool & Bandicam alternative for you, no matter whether you want to record videos with full screens or a specific or selected part of the video.
Although the free trial version has limited options, the premium licensed version offers a plethora of benefits for its users. Experience unique privileges like creating gifs, scheduled recording, and recording the internal media sounds on your Mac with the licensed version.
- Curate unlimited interactive Gifs with ease and without compromising the quality of the picture.
- A cheap premium plan ideal for amateurs and startup size organizations.
- Low system requirements that can be met by users with basic RAM carrying PCs.
- Internal system sounds can be recorded separately.
- Gifs cannot be created with the free version.
- Flexible or specific screen recording is only available with the premium version.
Icecream Screen Recorder
Icecreams are tasty, and if screen recorders could be described that way, the Icecream Screen Recorder could be tasty. It is one of the best programs like Bandicam featuring a free and premium version like its peers.
There are several perks when you purchase the licensed version. Some of the best 3D games, live sports streams, and webinars can be screen recorded with this software. You can also quickly convert video formats, schedule recordings, and trim video recordings with the premium version.
- Change the speed of your recordings.
- Annotate using various shapes, arrows, and text.
- Want to make our recording exclusive? Add a customized logo or watermark to your projects.
- Comfortable cursor settings and a user-friendly interface make the software an asset.
- Low screen recording time with the free version.
- Improvements are needed when it comes to audio quality.
CloudApp Screen Recorder
CloudApp is probably one of the best programs like Bandicam. You can do more here than just live stream events, sports, or webinars. The software finds innovative use for small, medium, and large-scale businesses.
You can use the software to create videos and screen recordings for easy-to-assimilate product descriptions, descriptive sales data, and interactive screenshots and recordings that will score you the highest points in customer service.
- Record a video or curate an interactive gif and send it as a link instantly to save time.
- CloudApp features a friendly UI and is the perfect software if you are into sales and marketing.
- Instant upload of your work to the cloud and sharing it with your team members or customers.
- Comfortable annotation option that makes your work more productive.
- Restrictive file size.
- Downloading your work to the desktop is a lengthy process.
Loom Screen Recorder
Loom is a nifty Bandicam alternative and is frequently called one of the market’s best team communication software. The software is simple to use for amateurs in screen recording and editing.
It features significant perks like live audio calls, real-time chat, discussion threads, hassle-free file sharing, and alerts for your team activities. Like most screen recorders, the free version privileges are limited, but with the premium licensed version, you can get one of the best software like Bandicam.
- A Google Chrome extension serves your desktop and also paves the way for instant sharing.
- Real-time chat and notifications keep you on top of your game.
- The software can run even on limited system parameters.
- You get 1 hour of recording time in the free version, unlike its peers that provide less recording time in their free versions.
- Not suitable for advanced video editing.
- Potential for improvements with audio recording.
Verdict About Bandicam Alternatives
Screen recording, video editing, and streaming – online professionals cannot do without them. From versatile screen recording software to e-learning, business meetings or communication, your need for a reliable screen recording software can be different.
The multiple features, effects, and video recording actions make these listed Bandicam alternatives the best in the market today.
This is the first time I visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really it’s an inconceivable article. thank you so much