Saving GIFs on Android is easy, and can be done in various ways. In this article, I am going to show you all the methods of doing the same.
You might remember the time when you just had access to a telephone, but now, you could actually share a video representation depicting how you exactly feel or the emotion that you probably want to express with the help of GIFs.
A GIF is a picture that has been set in motion quite like a video, but it has no audio attached to it. The beauty of this GIF is that these occupy very little space and are limited to a maximum of 100 MB. GIFs have started gaining popularity and are much hyped up due to the underlying humor elements they impart in the conversations. The most exciting aspect about using GIFs is that you can actually save them on your devices. But do you know how to save GIFs on Android devices?
If not, then let me tell you a few easy and fun ways.
Table of Contents
How To Save GIFs On Android?
Method 1: Using A Web Browser
If you wish to know how to save GIFs on Android devices, then one method involves downloading them using a web browser.
- First, you would have to go to GIF-focused sites like GIPHY or Tumblr in case you have no particular GIF in mind. For doing that, you would have to type on the search bar of your web browser.
- Then you would have to Scroll through the page and select the GIF that you want to save or share.
- After that you will have to tap on the GIF, to open it.
- Then you would have to tap and hold for some time before a box appears on the screen with various options. From these options, you will have to tap on the option Save Image.
- Tapping on the option, will download the GIF for you. You would also have to grant permission for downloading it on your device.
- You can access your downloaded GIF from the Gallery. If however, the downloaded GIF is not available in the Gallery, you would have to go to the Android phone’s application named File Manager.
Method 2: Using Applications Like GIPHY
There is more than one answer to the question of how to save and send gifs on android. In this method, you need to use an application like GIPHY if you want to know how to download GIF on android.
- First, you would have to go to the play store to download GIPHY
- After the application opens up, you would have tap on Install.
- After the installation has been completed, you would notice that a new icon has been added to the home screen.
- You would then have to tap on the icon to open it. In the search bar, you would have to type in a keyword-relevant to the type of GIF you want to view.
- A list of results would be appearing on the screen. You would have to tap on the desired GIF that you like.
- An icon with three consecutive dots would appear on the screen. You would have to tap on it. Tap on save GIF to save it on your android device.
Method 3: Using Imgur
How to save GIFs on Android phone is easy. If you want to know how to download GIF on android, then you might need to download an application called Imgur.
- First, you would have to go to the play store and download the Imgur App.
- After the application opens up, you would have tap on Install. You would notice that a new icon has been added to the home screen.
- You would then have to tap on the icon to open it. In the search bar provided at the bottom of the screen, type in a keyword related to the GIF you want to view.
- From a list of available options, click on the GIF that you like.
- Then you would have to tap and hold for some time till a pop-up appears on the screen. The pop up would have a variety of options. You need to select Download for the options to download the GIF.
Now that you have learned how to save GIFs on Android, let me also tell you that you can access all these GIFs from the files or the file manager on your device. How to save and send gifs on android devices sometimes gets very difficult if you are not quite familiar with the usage of GIFs. However, following these methods, you can easily save GIFs on your android device.
Now that you are well-versed with how to download GIF on android and send it over, get to downloading some and sending to your friends.
Short URL: https://ttw.tips/3CsVoZX