Whatsapp is not a new word for anyone who uses a mobile phone these days. It revolutionized the telecom industry by making SMS free. However it has a limitation that it cannot be installed on PC’s, laptops, etc. Thankfully this limitation has been overcome by software called Bluestacks and now you can Install whatsapp on your pc or laptop very easily. This software helps in bypassing the computer’s software and connecting it to your phone number. Thus you will be able to use whatsapp even if you have a basic phone.
However, please note that Blueshacks software is not officially permitted by whatsapp, so whatsoever you do will be at your own risk.
The system requirements that Bluestacks requires are as follows:
- The computer should be logged on from administers end. Else it won’t work at all.
- The minimum OS requirement is Windows XP SP3. None the less.
- The OS must have .net framework 2.0 at least. Most of the readers here might not understand the meaning of .net framework, so just correlate it with your system information like a layman. If higher go ahead.
- A 2GB RAM is a must. But 4GB or above is preferred.
- C: drive must be set to default.
- Most important, the VGA must be compatible. And the worst part is that you won’t be able to check it till you reach half way in the installation process.
Once the requirements part is done, we can go ahead with the installation. This is to be proceeded as follows:
1. Download the Bluestacks software from the official website. It is 8.7 MB heavy.
2. During the installation process, enable all appstore settings or it won’t work after the installation.
3. After installing, upgrade it from the Blueshacks website, even if it is newly installed. Reasons are too technical to be explained so just do it.
After the installation, try the following steps:
- Search for whatsapp by typing it on the search bar. You can find the search bar on the main menu.
- Install it.
- Now you need to sync it with your Google account. Easy if you already have one. Else create it for free.
- After that, continue with the installation steps.
6. Select the country and fill in your phone number.
7. Your will get a confirmation message on your phone with a 6 digit confirmation code. Enter it in the app.
8. Don’t enter it wrongly or else you will have to wait an hour for another confirmation which will be a voice call.
Once installed and live, this app can be used just like the phone app. You can go to the settings button to add contacts. However, this time you will have to remember the country code since its mandatory. You can also create group chats just like in the phone whatsapp, but it has a limitation of a maximum of 50 friends.
So what are you waiting for, Go and install whatsapp on your pc or laptop. Enjoy!
Short URL: http://ttw.tips/2bsItOV