Who doesn’t use a mobile phone?
I guess every one of us uses a mobile phone. However, exceptions are always there. But, the majority of Indian population does use mobile phones. When you use a mobile phone, you need a SIM card to get it working for making & receiving calls, and other services. It depends on you about selecting the network. Airtel, Vodafone, and Jio are the giants and considered as the good ones. Since everyone uses mobile phones, I started to write a few blog posts related to it. I have already shared blog posts about stopping Flash Messages and activating DND on your phone. But today, I am sharing about USSD codes for Airtel network.
Every network has some USSD codes that help you know out the balance, set hell tunes, know plans, and many more things.
USSD stands for “Unstructured Supplementary Service Data” and these are the codes that help you communicate with your network operator’s computer that further avails you the required information based on the code you have entered.
When you dial a USSD code on your phone, there is a request goes to your operator’s computer, and accordingly, the computer reverts back the information. This is an automated service. If you think USSD is not solving your issue, you can call customer care for more information. Airtel customer care number is 121, and complaint number is 198.
Take your phone, go to dialer, and enter the USSD code and dial. You will get the response based on the USSD code you dialed. The process of using USSD codes is same in all networks including Airtel. Make sure you enter the code correctly otherwise it will show error.
In this post, I am going to share a list of USSD codes for Airtel that you can use for various purposes.
- *123# – For checking the balance.
- *123*10# – Airtel 2G data balance check.
- *123*11# – Airtel 3G data balance check.
- *123*8# – Airtel 4G data balance check.
- *123*2# – Airtel SMS balance.
- *123*197# – Night Balance.
- *121# – Airtel offers.
- *121*9# – Check own number.
- *121*4# – Airtel VAS (Value Added Services).
- *121*7# – Check last 5 transactions and VAS.
- *123*7# – Check Local and STD SMS Balance.
- *123*8# – Check Free STD balance.
- *123*6# – Local Airtel to Airtel night balance.
- *123*1# – Check Airtel to Airtel Balance.
- *141*10# – Airtel Loan.
- *123*2# – Check Airtel Local Balance.
- *321# – Airtel Live Services.
- *567# – Activate/Deactivate GPRS.
- *678# – Airtel Hello Tunes Menu.
- *141# – Airtel talk time gift service.
- *888# – Missed Call Alert.
- *777# – Local National SMS Pack.
- *121*3# – Airtel Recharge with Paper scratch Coupon.
- *222# – 5 special offers.
- *555# – Airtel Minutes pack.
- *121*1# – Special offers.
- *566# – Airtel Special Offers and Rewards.
- *325# – Airtel Free Facebook.
- *515# – Twitter Service.
- *121*4# – Start any service.
- *121*5# – Stop any service.
I have covered almost all popular USSD codes of Airtel. However, there might be many more. If you get some which you don’t find in this list, please put them in comments.
Life has become busy for everyone, and calling customer care and holding the line for a long time is something no one wants to do now. Therefore, USSD codes are there which are able to do a lot of things. Still, there are times when you need to call customer care for more information, but for regular use, USSD codes are well enough in my opinion. I don’t remember when the last time I called customer care was. Usually, USSD codes start with * and end with #.
I hope you find this list useful and would request you to suggest more USSD in the comments if you get some other ones. In this post, we have shared Airtel USSD codes and we will be sharing USSD codes of all Indian mobile networks one by one. Stay tuned!
Share your thoughts in the comments.
Short URL: http://ttw.tips/2FrL2Ay