Do you have kids who use computer and smartphone? Do you have employees whom you don’t trust or do you want to know if your spouse is cheating on you?
If your response is yes, you probably like to track and monitor their smartphone and PC usage to know what they are looking at, whom they were chatting with, and so on.
In case of kids, keeping a look at their phone and PC usage is very important because nowadays the 18+ content is floating around the web, and you never know when your kids unintentionally visit those contents, and then they get addicted to them. But, if you find out about this, you can stop their visit to such sites by blocking those sites.
In case of an employee whom you don’t trust, you can keep track of his computer whether he is working well in office time or just chatting & gaming all the time. You can track all the usage of his computer session.
In case of Spouse, you would like to know if your partner is cheating on you by chatting, sexting, or planning for hooking up with someone else.
For all these problems, there is one Solution mSpy. I am going to explain everything about mSpy to make you aware of this awesome monitoring software which can help you in many ways.
What is mSpy?
mSpy is a phone tracking and PC monitoring software that is dedicated to satisfying the users’ needs for security and safety.
You can track your spouse’s smartphone if he is talking with some other person or sexting with some hot chicks.
You can track your kids’ computer usage to know what websites they are browsing. You can also track your employees’ computer to know their usage details.
mSpy is capable of tracking computers and smartphones to keep an eye on dear ones’ computer and smartphone. If you browse through the internet, you will find a lot of good mSpy reviews everywhere because this tool has been satisfying its customers in all means.
Features of mSpy
mSpy for Smartphones
- SMS tracking: mSpy allows you to look at all the incoming and outgoing messages. This can be very helpful to keep an eye on your spouse because it can reveal if he/she is talking with others.
- Social Networking sites: With mSpy you can track the chats on social network sites as well. If the computer or phone on which the chat happens on any social network, they can be tracked by mSpy. Be it Facebook, WhatsApp, or any other social
- GPS Tracking: This is one of the best features of mSpy. It tracks the location of your kids or employees by tracking their phone. It shares the details such as router history, identify their current location, etc.
Sometimes when you send your employee to some place for work, he might be hanging around here and there and waste some time, and when he return office, he may give you some excuse. But, when mSpy is there, he cannot justify himself because you will have all of his whereabouts, locations, and routes.
- Track Calls: It tracks all the calls as well. The caller, call duration, a time when call received or made, and some calls, all these details are at your fingertips.
- Track Photos and Videos: On a monitored smartphone, it keeps all the details of photos taken and videos made. You can view all pictures, and also get to know when those photos were taken or videos were made.
- Track Emails: With mSpy, you can track all the emails sent and received on the monitored device along with the date and time. Gmail can be tracked on both Android and iOS.
- Monitor Internet Usage: You can track which URLs are visited, check browser history, block websites, and many other stuff.
mSpy for Computers
- Capture every Keystroke with its Keylogger Feature: You might know what a Keylogger is. If you don’t know then let me tell you that it is a tool that captures and records all the keystrokes made on a computer. mSpy has this featured enabled so on a monitored computer, it captures all the keystrokes, and screenshots are captured as well.
If you are concerned about your kids’ you can keep a look on their usage such as whom they are chatting with, or what websites he is finding on search engines. This helps you know whether is talking to some scammer or some nasty guy? If he does, you can save him if you know all the chats. Also, you can also find out whether he is searching information related to games/education stuff or some adult material.
If you are concerned about an employee, then you can also keep a look on his chats or email messages as you are tracking keystrokes. This helps you catch dishonest employees.
- Capturing Screenshots: mSpy takes snapshots of the monitored PC’s desktop which lets you see what the user up to. You don’t need any more to keep looking at the screen when your kids are working on it. mSpy does it all for you so that you know if your kids are doing homework or visiting some inappropriate or adult websites.
You can also keep track of all the applications used by a user on a monitored computer that allows you keep track of everything. For example, if your employee is using those applications that are not needed for the work he assigned for then you can keep track of this, and ask him the clarification.
mSpy has different pricing plans which you can check out on their pricing page. This is the pricing for mobile:
This is for Computer:
If you like mSpy, you can buy any plan as you need. Moreover, be sure always know if your computer or smartphone for which you are buying it is compatible with it.
In the world of computers and Internet, keeping an eye on our kids is very important so that we can keep them away from adult and other inappropriate sites. Also, with tracking and monitoring software like mSpy, we can track our employees efficiently which helps us increase their work productivity.
What do you think of mSpy? Do share in the comments.
Hey Atish Ranjan,
Its a great way to aware people with such good software and you also provide information regarding how to use that software such a great post mSpy good keep it up.
For everyone out there I tried several companies and mspy was by far the best. If your not sure try out free trial and you can see how it works! It has interesting features like record surroundings, photo spying etc.