Credit cards have become one of the most important things when running our day-to-day activities. From online shopping for cloth, shoe, and other personal items to making business transactions, credit cards have become the go-to payment option. The recent affinity for credit cards is borne out of its ease of use, among other benefits. As a credit card user of India, you obviously have been wondering which are the best credits card in India.
The Standard Chartered Platinum Reward credit card is considered by many experts as the best credit card in India with no annual fee. In addition to being a credit card without an annual fee,:
- If you transact with the card within 60 days of owning one, you will get an additional 1,000 rewards points.
- If you spend 150 rupees while dining, you will be rewarded with 5 points.
- If you use the card while riding in an Uber taxi, you will get 20% cashback.
- Whenever you spend as much as 150 rupees on fuel, you will automatically be rewarded with 5 points.
These are attractive offers you are entitled to whenever you use this credit card in India.
This card was launched in 2017 and has steadily walked its way up the ladder to become one of the best credit cards in India within its short period of existence. The SBI Card is a multipurpose credit card that offers the users a lot of features that contribute to its ranking as one of the best credit cards in India.
- You will receive a Gift Voucher code within 15 days of placing an order for the card.
- If you shop at Marks and Spencer, Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, Bata/Hush Puppies, you can easily redeem your Gift Voucher if you show your Gift Voucher code.
- When you spend 100 rupees for dining, shopping at departmental stores or groceries, you are entitled to 10 reward points.
- 20 reward points are also for grabs if you spend 100 rupees on your birthday.
- All other spendings you make will give you 2 reward points if you spend up to 100 rupees.
This card also ranks among the best credit cards in India with no annual fee. You can get this credit card without bothering about your credit history. This is a good choice for those in need of free credit cards.
- You will earn reward points when you shop or conduct any transaction with the card.
- You are guaranteed secure and quick payments at retail outlets.
- With ICICI’s Culinary Treats program, you can save a minimum of 15% dining at more than 800 restaurants across the country.
This card is one of the best-secured credit cards in India. Its 3 built-in platinum chips ensure its absolute security.
If you are comfortable with online shopping form the comfort of your home, this is the best credit card for you. With the credit card, you can shop from your home or office and get your transactions completed at the speed of light. It is noteworthy that you must pay INR 500 as the annual fee before you can own this card.
- Every transaction you conduct attracts a cashback reward. Whether you pay your utility bills online or purchase movie tickets online, you will get 5% back on whatever purchase you make online with one of the best credit cards in India for movies.
- A 5% cashback will also be included in your rewards if you make telephone payments with the card.
- You will get a reward of 0.5% on other transactions with one of the best credit cards in India. Note that the cash limit on this cart is INR 100, monthly.
The American Express Gold Card is one of the best credit cards in India for shopping. If you use the card for transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above monthly, you will earn 1,000 reward points bonus.
- You will get up to 20% discount for dining at some selected restaurants.
- If you make more than three spends in two months, you will get a welcome gift of a whopping 4,000 membership reward points.
- If you renew your card for the second year, you earn 5,000 membership reward points.
For the first year, each user is expected to pay INR 3,500 while subsequent years attract INR 5,000.
The Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium is simply the best credit card in India for fuel purchase. In addition to being the best for fuel purchase, it is also a great card for paying phone and other utility bills. When you place an order for this card for the first time, you won’t be charged an annual fee. Subsequent years attract 750 rupees. The annual fee will be overlooked if you spend in up to 60,000 rupees and above in the first year. If your monthly expenses total 5,000 rupees and above, apply for this card.
- 5% cashback on phone bills, fuel, and utility bills.
- 500 reward points bonus when you register for online banking.
- Any transaction within 60 days of getting the card will give you a reward of 1,000 reward points.
- It is one of the best credit cards with the best reward points in India.
If you want to earn some bucks while shopping, apply for this card. Each purchase you make entitles you to some attractive reward points. The card has gradually become the favourite of many online shoppers as they avail themselves the opportunity of rich rewards for their shopping.
- When you make a retail purchase of INR 150, you get two reward points.
- Other expenditure will give you 2X reward points as well.
- You can cash your reward points. You can cash 100 reward points for INR 30.
- On activation, you will get 50 days of free interest.
These are the 7 best credit cards in India you can choose from. There are many more in India which you can check out by clicking here. You can take advantage of the benefits offered by these cards to earn some bucks while shopping or making utility payments.
Short URL: http://ttw.tips/2FXqoVl