In today’s smartphone-centric era, we love to keep things on the way by keeping them on our smartphones and tablets. Whether they are photos, videos, emails, documents, etc., we need them more often than in the 90s, and hence, it is a good practice to store them along on the phone itself. While the idea comes too handy, in some situations, it might cause us to feel helpless when we have lost our phone or accidently deleted some important data without being aware.
You can say all your educational and financial documents resides in your laptop as well, so no need to worry but, what about all those real-time moments that you have captured minutes before on your phone? In that case, a data recovery software is what you will be looking for.
As the data loss happens frequently, we thought to write about a software especially for iPhone users that does data recovery when needed.
If you own an iPhone or iPad and don’t want to feel helpless in a situation when you have accidently loose all your stuff, iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is the champ to give you back your precious smile.
What is iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery?
iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is a full-fledged data recovery solution for iPhone and iPad users. Whether you have lost your data because of the software failure, software updates or your phone being stolen or broken, you can recover your contacts, messages, audio/video files, notes and much more using the iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery. With this excellent software, your iPhone data is protected forever, and you can access it even if your phone is blocked.
Features of iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery:
1. Recover all File Types: You get the possibility of recovering all your content whether it is your contacts, messages, WhatsApp conversation history, notes, calendars, pictures, videos or Safari.
2. Recover From iTunes or iCloud Backup Files: If you have already backup some of your data using iTunes or iCloud, you can use the same files to recover the data. Check out these guides which help you recover data from iTunes and iCloud.
3. Fix Recovery Mode Loop: One of the best features of this software is that it also repairs the operating system of your iPhone and iPad. If you find issues like black screen or Apple logo coming, and the device is not getting started, then just turn Fix iOS to Normal feature.
As you can see in the above screenshot, and click on start. You will see the instructions that you can follow to repair your idevice.
4. Preview Data: You are allowed to preview the data before doing the actual recovery. So it is better to be sure before by seeing all the data in one place. Data can be recovered either directly to your iOS device or to your computer.
5. Quick Scan: It scans at very rapid speed and explores all possible folder and applications for which you might need the backup.
6. Free Updates: Although trial version will not give you many possibilities, once you upgrade to the premium version you will receive regular free updates for the lifetime. In the updates, we focus on performance improvement and better security of the data.
Downloading and Installation
iSkysoft iPhone data recovery is available to download from the official website. You need to visit the official site of this iPhone Data Recovery Software, where you can select your operating system and get it downloaded.
Once downloading is finished, double click on the .exe file to initiate the installation process. The installation will be an easy process by following the on-screen instruction.
Select the checkbox for license agreement and you are good to go, within few minutes, it will finish the installation process.
When the installation is finished, it will be launched and will prompt you to connect your iOS device.
How to Use iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery Software?
Using iSkysoft iPhone Data recovery is fairly simple. As soon as you connect your iPhone or iPad, you will see the options automatically displayed on your computer screen.
For your ease, we are listing down the steps:
- Connect Your iOS device: The pre-requisite of using the software is that you must have an iOS device whether it is an iPhone or iPad. Connect your device to the computer using the data cable.
- Choose Applications to Backup: As soon as you connect your device to the computer, it will ask you to choose the specific area of files where you would find suitable files for backup. It will list the data into two headings; Data deleted from the devices & Data available on the device. It will search for the content across all possible locations such as contacts, SMS, audio/video, notes, calendar, browser bookmarks, etc.
- Start Scan: Once you select “Start Scan”, it will start looking for the files that can be back up and further Recovered. It will take few minutes depending on the size of the content. Make sure you don’t let your device disconnect otherwise you need to start over again.
- Preview/Backup/Recover Files: If you have connected your device for the first time, you will not see any files under deleted; all your files will be available under ready to the backup During the preview, your files will be displayed in respective categories, and you can select files before starting Recover/backup by clicking on the button.
On the top, you will have the option to “Show only deleted files”. This way it will be quick for you to recover only deleted files which are not present on your device, rather than searching through the whole list of files.
In my opinion, I have found iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery is best among all the data recovery alternatives available in the market. If your device is facing certain OS related issues, then those can also be rectified without going for factory resetting your iPhone. Features that make it stand ahead of the crowd is the ability of selective scan rather than a whole bundle of files which you might not require in future. Moreover, it covers almost all sections of your phone so that you don’t lose even a single bit of your precious data.
However, scanning time is a major concern that I have observed. If you do not specify your selective applications for the scan then definitely it will take a long to finish and categorize all files, but if you are able to narrow down your preferences, definitely it will improve the scanning speed.