Fashion Nova was founded in the year 2006 by Richard Saghian. It is US-based fast-fashion merchandise. The company works online and has five brick-and-mortar locations.
Before I move ahead, you all need to understand when this retail company started its journey. Fashion Nova is the most significant leading quick-to-market apparel and lifestyle brand. Very popular for delivering the season’s most-wanted styles to millions of people worldwide, also rewarded with the Most-Searched Fashion Brand title on Google in 2018.
Their team works around the clock to bring you the world’s hottest styles. And they make sure that they forecast fashion trends before anyone else and introduce 1,000+ new arrivals on their site every week! Fashion nova always listens to their customers and always finds several ways to deliver the most coveted styles at a moment’s notice. It’s a top priority to ensure that the FN community should always feel confident and included. Today I am here to give you all a brief about the ten stores like Fashion Nova, which are instead proven to be great Fashion Nova alternatives. Let’s jump into this list!
10 Best Stores Like Fashion Nova
- Romwe: Romwe was started in the year 2010. Since they can provide the latest fashion trend wear and great-quality service to all the customers, it offers excellent menswear, female apparel, accessories, home and lifestyle products. It is also known for having apparel collections similar in style and taste to Shein but at a lower cost. Rowme is one of the closest fashion nova alternatives.
- Zaful: Zaful is a China-based online fast fashion retail shop owned by Whiston E-commerce (Hong Kong) Private Ltd. It sells women and menswear trendy clothes, accessories, activewear, and good quality swimwear. The brand promises to provide daring, exciting, and edgy fashion apparel at low prices so that every individual can have access to their style and identity. It is renowned in social media, with many fashion influencers promoting or collaborating with the site.
- Rosegal: RoseGal, is an online retail store that sells women’s and men’s fashion items, including clothes, shoes, jewelry, accessories, hair, and so on, with a little more emphasis on women’s clothes of plus size too. Rosegal’s women’s clothing collection goes anywhere between $10 and $50, with at least $80 worth of the most expensive dresses. The men’s clothing pieces can also be purchased for as low as $5.
- ChicMe: This Fashion Nova alternative is a famous online shop if you choose to explore and buy the newest trendy collection in the women’s wear department. Pricing is super affordable, payment choices are safe, and its slim return and refund policy guarantees the consistency of the goods. Women consider ChicMe as one of the closest Fashion Nova Alternatives.
- Dresslily: If you’re always looking for an extraordinary piece of fashion forwards to add to your wardrobe, you’ve probably heard of fashion nova alternative DressLily before also. DressLily offers an ultimate collection of apparel, accessories, footwear, wigs, and more through its online outlet, aimed at consumers looking for affordable fashion.
- AliExpress: AliExpress is a China-based online selling service started by the Chinese multinational authority holding company of the Alibaba selling group. AliExpress was launched as an online website in 2010 that can be used by small business owners based in China and Singapore to offer their products to international buyers. Along with various other items, including electronics, beauty, and lifestyle products, it is known for its vast selection of men’s and women’s apparel and accessories.
- Pretty Little Thing: This alternative of fashion nova is based in the UK named Pretty Little Thing; it is a company owned by the Boohoo group, operating in the UK, Ireland, Australia, US, and France. It was founded in 2012 by its co-founder Umar Kamani and his real brother Adam Kaman. Targeted chiefly towards females, especially young adult consumers, the company sells a wide range of products starting from womenswear, footwear, accessories, and beauty products.
- Boohoo: A giant UK-based online fashion retailer, Boohoo was founded in 2006 by two enterprising individuals. The company’s executive chairman and executive director, Mahmud Kamani and Carol Kane, respectively, previously supplied high street chains such as Primark and New Look. The company is known for its clothing brand, including men’s and women’s wear, with over 36,000 different products.
- Missguided: A UK-based multi-channel retailer selling clothes, Missguided was founded in 2009 by Nitin Passi, the current owner of the multi-million-dollar brand. It specializes in clothes targeted at young female adults, and its collections include products for every body type- tall, petite, or plus size. They have also launched an exclusive line of menswear brands called Mennace, which can be delivered through their website. Missguided is one of the best stores like Fashion Nova.
- Miss Lola: Miss Lola is a growing-fashion online retail shop situated in Los Angeles, California. It is famous for its vast collections of shoes, clothing, and accessories. Initially, it was a shoe boutique, but later the retail brand expanded to include its range of apparel. It is undoubtedly a preferable site for young adult women with an easily navigable site and captivating all-year-round discounts.
There are various alternative stores like Fashion Nova that offer similar clothing trends, styles, and designs. You might miss out on the excellent collection if you don’t take a look at their inventory! Although Fashion Nova is perfect, it’s essential to look at some other alternative stores like Fashion Nova to check whether there are any differences in their style may be more grateful for your body type or more flexible for your personality and overall style.
Im always drawn to fashion blogs and this one was a very interesting read learning about Fashion Nova. We supply vintage clothing and work around the clock and it always pleases me when companys listen to their customers.