When it comes to creating and showcasing presentations, PowerPoint is the go-to software tool for most people. And why not? PowerPoint is an amazing product that provides great tools to create impressive presentations.
PowerPoint is one of the flagship products of the Microsoft Office suite. It is used worldwide by professionals, students and individuals to create beautiful presentations. By default, Microsoft provides a standard set of PowerPoint Templates to base your design. However, serious presenters need more options in order to stand out. A Professional PowerPoint template for your presentation is the answer, and this is exactly what this post is about.
In this post, we will be talking about SlideModel, a great resource for getting Professional PowerPoint templates. It will save your time while creating your presentation deck, and at the same time, you will achieve high-quality presentations based on designs best practices. This website has some amazingly good looking professional PPT templates that you can download and use as per your requirement.
This post is a review of SlideModel, what it has to offer and to validate if it is what it claims to be i.e. best PowerPoint templates resource. Let’s get right to the post and check out what SlideModel is and how it is helpful for you. Let’s get started.
What is SlideModel?
SlideModel is an online resource/website that provides a growing collection with some of the best PowerPoint templates you can download and use. These templates can be edited easily using Microsoft PowerPoint. The online platform makes the PowerPoint templates accessible through a simple navigation or search feature.
What does SlideModel.com have to offer?
As mentioned above, SlideModel has a lot to offer under the category of PowerPoint templates and in this section, we are going to take a look at all the subcategories.
Professional PowerPoint Templates
You can find impressive PowerPoint templates that can be used for various purposes. The main focus is centered in business-related presentations, with sub-sections divided into disciplines as Strategy, Marketing, and SWOT. In this category, you will find the right model or background suited for your business presentation.
Apart from business PPT templates, you can also find some of the best PowerPoint Diagrams. They can be used to present information in different layouts and structures. Information can be presented in a really intuitive way with graphics. This category is where you find some of the best diagrams for PowerPoint to replace your boring bullet lists and text filled slides.
Sometimes you need to present data for countries, and this is where the Maps section of SlideModel comes into use. You can download and use Maps from this resource to create some great slides. Maps are very easy to use and 100% customizable.
Shapes and other types of clipart are used to display information and text in a professional yet presentable manner. This is where this section proves itself to be useful. You can download a various number of 3D shapes, signs, and even icons to use in your presentations. Using metaphors is a proven technique for avoiding text and it is highly retained by the audience.
Data & Charts
Numbers are magical but not when you have to present them to an audience. People like investors are interested in numbers trends and Key Performance Indicators, but you need to present them in order to get their attention while not making your presentation boring. You can check this section of SlideModel and use data-driven bar charts, pie charts, dashboard, and infographics.
Text & Tables
Presenting text and tables in an attractive layout is important, and hence, this is the section that will help you in this matter.
Professional Powerpoint Templates
As mentioned before, the primary focus of this website is to provide cool PowerPoint templates at one single place. It definitely achieves this to a large extent. I personally downloaded and checked some of the best templates on SlideModel and the whole searching and downloading experience is really easy, and the website is very friendly to navigate.
The templates file size are very small, and hence, they are downloaded in no time. All you need to have is Microsoft Office installed, and you will be able to edit, use and make presentations using these templates with ease.
Let us look at how the downloading part works.
Download Professional PowerPoint Templates from SlideModel
- Head over to http://slidemodel.com/templates/ to see the latest content and login to your account or subscribe to any of the available plans here.
- You have the option to look for specific templates using the search box.
- Let us say we want a funnel business diagram to make a sales presentation so let us search for a Funnel Template.
- The results page will show all sorts of templates that are available and related to the term you are looking for.
- You will find templates for different categories like case studies, review, plan picture, etc.
- Choose the template you want to use and click on it to go to the download page.
- On the download page, you will see the information about the templates and also screenshots that give you an idea of what the template looks like.
- Choose the choice of template you want to download and click the download button.
- The template will be downloaded, and you will be able to open it in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Plans & Pricing
This is definitely a great resource for someone who is looking for a reliable resource for getting some really cool PowerPoint templates. But these templates come at a price, and you can check more information about the plans & pricing below.
- $24.90 – One-time plan with five downloads allowed.
- $59.90 Quarterly – 100 maximum downloads per months and ten downloads per day allowed.
- $99.90 Per Year – 200 downloads per month and 50 downloads a day allowed.
- $199.90 Per Year –This plan provides you the best value. You can download the templates as many times as you want and you can also save them for future uses in Cloud accounts like Google Drive and Dropbox. You also get licenses to allow 10 of your employees to use the service.
At the time of writing this, there was not a trial available but they offer the opportunity to download free weekly presentation slides& templates by creating a free account here.
SlideModel.com is one of the best Professional PowerPoint templates repositories without a doubt. You get some of the most professional PPT templates to download, and all of these templates can be used on various occasions and topics as per the presentation you need to create. It is a really nice service if you have to make presentations often.