If you are a photographer or a blogger who needs to watermark the images in bulk in just few minutes, this is the perfect software for you. Manually adding a watermark to an image needs a lot of focus and time but, with WonderFox Photo Watermark it can be done easily and without any efforts. Adding a watermark to an image protects the image from any kind of illegal use. You can even add image as watermark by using WonderFox Photo Watermark and thanks to it easy-to-use interface that even a beginner can easily add watermarks in just few minutes.
Recommended Reading – Free Image Resizer
Features of WonderFox Photo Watermark:
- Text and Image Watermark: The software allows you to add any kind of watermark to your image. You can use an image as a watermark or can use a text. You can use your company logo, your avatar, your name etc. If you don’t have a watermark, you can even create your own by using this software.
- Powerful Photo Editor: Apart from watermarking, you can use WonderFox Photo Watermark for editing your photos. You can crop your photos, rename them, can add frame to them and much more. The software helps to make your images even more beautiful and stunning.
- Batch Watermarking: With WonderFox Photo Watermark, you can add watermark to up to 100 photos in just 1 minute. Thus it saves you a lot of time and effort. Apart from this, it allows you to save current settings a template file so that when you use WonderFox Photo Watermark in future, you can load the template file to restore the current settings.
- Converter: WonderFox Photo Watermark allows you to convert the format of the photo so that you can easily work on them. Thus, it is a complete solution for your problems related to photos and images.
How to use WonderFox Photo Watermark?
- Download and install the software from the official site. It is small in size and will take 1-2 minute for downloading.
- Open the software. It will look like this.
- Now add the image you need to watermark by clicking on the add files option. You can also add a folder for large number of photos. After adding the image(s), click on Next.
- Now you can add the text you wish to add into the image as a watermark. You can change the font, font size and location of watermark.
- To add an image as a watermark, click on add image at the top. Here, you can even upload your own image or can choose any image from the options available.
- You can add a frame, crop the image and can even resize/rename the image by using the software. Once you are done with the watermarking click on apply and then on next. It will ask you to the destination folder and the format in which you wish to save the image. Choose as per your needs and click on Run.
- Your picture is now watermarked. We have used the bigger font and bigger size for showing you the sample. You can use the font and size of the image as per your needs.
WonderFox Photo Watermark is the easiest and simplest way to add watermark to an image. It supports batch mode which means you don’t need to watermark the images manually. If you wish to protect your images from unwanted or illegal use, WonderFox Photo Watermark is an awesome software to use!
WonderFox Photo Watermark Giveaway
Here comes the most awaited part of the post, giveaway! 😀 WonderFox has offered 5 keys of its WonderFox Photo Watermark, only for the readers of TTW! 🙂 🙂 As usually, this is a share and win giveaway, all you need to do is, share this post on your social networks including Facebook & Twitter, and then fill in the form below with your full name, email ID and the shared links:
The giveaway has been ended and the winners are:
- Rohit R
- Hovsep Avedissian
- Rahul C
- MJ Nunag
- Tang Gui
Keys have been emailed to the winners
WonderFox Photo Watermark giveaway will end on 15th June 2015; the winners will be selected by using random.org and will be contacted on or before 20th June 2015.
More giveaways are on their way to reach you, stay tuned on TTW! 🙂
Short URL: http://bit.ly/2bu0Hzz