The advent of e-commerce has led to today’s more global marketplace. There are thousands of online businesses operating all over the world nowadays, and that figure doesn’t even include small, unregistered ones in various localities. It just proves that this venture is lucrative if you invest time, effort, and money into it.
While some business owners go the traditional route of purchasing their stocks and storing them in warehouses, there’s now a more convenient way to do buy-and-sell. Dropshipping pertains to the supply chain management practice of acting as a middleman between consumers and manufacturers.
If you go with this e-commerce model, you are the one who takes the customer’s orders, but it’s the supplier who fulfills the request, which includes packing the product and sending the package out for delivery. One primary benefit of this setup is that you don’t have to spend on overhead expenses like leasing a warehouse to store your merchandise. You don’t even have to rent office space since you can do this business from the comfort of your home.
While a dropshipping business seems easy enough, it’s more beneficial if you do your research beforehand and read up on the processes involved in this model. Aside from gathering valuable resources and materials to help you get started, you will also profit from getting a mentor who knows their way in this particular industry.
Anton Kraly has created his Dropship Lifestyle Coaching Program to help people who want to start their own e-commerce business. He has been selling items online since 2007 and worked his way toward learning how to do dropshipping.
He began teaching others on the right principles and steps for the venture through online forums. Eventually, people would contact him directly and offered to pay him money for in-depth coaching.
He then decided that constructing a program would enable him to reach more people, which grew into an entire community of entrepreneurs. Learn more about his methods at https://www.journalreview.org/dropship-lifestyle/.
As with any other coaching program, there have been a few cases with Dropship Lifestyle students where their business didn’t take off. However, considering that Anton Kraly has built a community of over 10,000 members, you can definitely learn a thing or two about dropshipping with him.
Here are some key facts to know about Anton Kraly’s Dropship Lifestyle Coaching Program:
Anton Kraly has created a community of business owners who help each other navigate through the e-commerce industry. It’s more than being just a place where you can learn about dropshipping. It’s a movement that aims to aid aspiring entrepreneurs in their venture.
The Dropship Lifestyle Coaching Program has two pricing tiers. One is called the Premium level, which is priced at 2,997 USD, while the other is Ultimate and it costs 4,997 USD. Both are on a one-time payment scheme.
These are the things you’ll get for both DSL Premium and Ultimate:
- Learn about the Dropship Lifestyle Blueprint
- Go through Google Ads for E-Commerce course
- Be enrolled in a Shopify Design course
- Get free use of the DSL Shopify theme and app
- Enable access to Fast Business Forum
- Acquire lifetime access to Six-Figure Coaching
- Enjoy priority support from Anton Kraly and the community
- Join a Selling Your Store course
- Benefit from Social Traffic for E-Commerce training
- Gain access to their supplier directory
- Learn more in Outsourcing and Doing Business Abroad courses
Additional perks for DSL Ultimate are annual retreat recordings, a year of private coaching from Anton Kraly himself, and a free 2019 retreat ticket. Plus, if you opt for the Ultimate tier, Kraly and his team will be the ones to create your Shopify store. This frees you up from worrying about the technical aspects of your e-commerce website, letting you focus on other facets of your business like SEO and sales instead.
If you’re still apprehensive about diving right in and spending thousands of dollars into a dropshipping coaching program, you can check out the company’s blog first. They have free content that gives you valuable insights on everything about this business model.
Here are some topics that you can learn about in the DSL blog:
- Building a Shopify dropshipping store
- Selecting a lucrative niche and product
- Becoming a dropshipper on Amazon
- Making money online and earning a stable income
- Avoiding top mistakes in your e-commerce business
- Knowing what to do when starting an online store
Shopify voted the Dropship Lifestyle Coaching Program as the best e-commerce course for 2017. According to a member, one positive aspect of the training was that the content was categorized by skill level and student goals.
This factor allowed Anton Kraly and his team to cater to the specific needs of each member. Other significant advantages of the course were the supporting blog content, as well as the founder’s authoritativeness and credibility.
The Dropship Blueprint is a step-by-step guide that’s continually updated to keep up with the evolving practices in the industry. As of this writing, potential members can enjoy learning the seventh version of the material.
There are seven modules in the DSL Blueprint:
- Overview – The overview has four lessons in video form that will take up about an hour and 35 minutes. It’s an introduction to the e-commerce industry, online business, mindset refocusing, dropship lifestyle, and code of ethics.
- Niche Selection – In this module, you’ll learn about finding the best niche for your needs and interests within ten lessons. You’ll also learn about pricing criteria, identifying your target market, gauging product size, weight, and profit, as well as brand loyalty.
- Market Research – There are ten lessons in this part of the blueprint, which teaches you how to locate price points and calculate profits. You’ll also learn how to determine demographics and identify market research action tasks.
- Website Creation – A website is an essential business tool. With 14 lessons, you’ll be trained on how to build an e-commerce store and download a Shopify theme. Other topics include finding and registering your business domain name, uploading products, and adding pages and blog posts.
- Supplier Acquisition – It has nine lessons that teach you how to get suppliers and separate them into gold, silver, and bronze categories. You’ll also learn how to do supplier research, as well as acquire phone and email scripts to improve your vendor relationships.
- Conversion Optimization – In the fifth module with 11 lessons, you’ll be equipped with the top techniques on optimizing your store’s conversion rates. You’ll get an idea of how to create engaging content and the best product pages, as well as how to get favorable reviews for your business.
- Traffic Optimization – Completing these 11 lessons will introduce you on how to generate traffic for your e-commerce store through Google AdWords and paid social traffic. You’ll learn that you don’t really need a lot of traffic, only web visitors who are interested in your products.
- Outsourcing and Automation – In the last module with 11 lessons, you’ll learn how to make your dropshipping business even more convenient for you through outsourcing and automation. You’ll know what operations to entrust to a robot such as following up on abandoned carts, encoding your business data on Google Sheets, and order tracking. You’ll also learn which processes are best outsourced to freelancers.
A lot of people have this misconception that the process will be more straightforward if they align themselves with someone familiar with the industry. While it may be tempting to think that enrolling in Anton Kraly’s Dropship Lifestyle Coaching Program can make this venture easier for you, as with any other business, you must be ready to work long hours as well as pour blood, sweat, and tears into your company.
Some tips to help you with your dropshipping business:
- Know Your Competition – Do your research on your rivals in the same platform and on other websites. This way, you can get an idea of your product’s market price and other industry data.
- Monitor Your Business Regularly – Unlike freelancing gigs, which you can do anytime, you need to check in with your business daily to answer inquiries of potential customers and check the sales.
- Interact with Customers – Keep your business at the top of customers’ minds by engaging them with conversations on your store or social media.
- Understand the Data and Metrics – Know how to analyze the information you have so that you can create logical projections and forecasts for your business.
Dropshipping is a lucrative business model for e-commerce stores where you act as a middleman between consumers and suppliers. Learn how to start your own online store by reading materials about the topic. You can also enroll in Anton Kraly’s Dropship Lifestyle Coaching Program for in-depth training about the industry.