WordPress Plugins You Can Rely On For Your Next Online Shop
Online shopping has literally taken over the market. People are now ditching the idea of physically going to shops and shopping for their goods and are instead, getting more comfortable sitting at home and ordering things online. From apparels, jewelry and footwear, to books, electronics and home decor, anything and everything can be purchased online. So why go anywhere else?
Since the time this trend has gained momentum, more and more number of retailers are launching their online shops to cash in on the “online shopping phenomena.”
But coming up with an idea of a new online shop is one thing, and actually going about creating one, is another. There are a hundred things you will have to plan and organize in order to develop an eCommerce website that actually sells.
A good eCommerce website always needs a reliable web host. We do understand choosing the right one can be a daunting task. We recommend you have a look at Bigrock.in for their exhaustive plans. Don’t forget to avail up to 50% Off Free Bigrock Coupon from BigrockCoupon.in
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you had a magic tool that would help you manage every aspect of your eCommerce website, with ease?
The good news is, such a tool does exist! And it’s called WordPress.
You can now transform WordPress into a fully-functional online shop which is packed with amazing features, to help customers shop with ease and convenience. All you need is a suitable WordPress plugin that is specifically meant for building eCommerce websites. And luckily for you, there are many such plugins available in the market!
So without further ado, here are the top 5 WordPress plugins which you can easily rely on, for creating a digital shop of your dreams.
This is one of the most popular and in-demand WordPress plugins for eCommerce websites. It enjoys more than 3 million downloads so far and has an average rating of 3/5 on it’s official WordPress page. Here are some of it’s best features:
- WordPress compatibility- 3.9-4.1.
- Easy to integrate with WordPress and compatible with a good number of important plugins.
- Full-proof security with SSL certificate.
- Convenient management of orders and catalogues with powerful built-in tools.
- Fully customizable with HTML and CSS.
- Comes with Shortcode and Template tag support.
- Allows multiple payment options like Google Wallet, Bluepay, PayStation, ChronoPay and more. Also comes with many PayPal options.
- Supports Drag n Drop feature.
- Easy to integrate with WordPress Multiside.
- Comes fully SEO-ready.
Often deemed as the best WordPress plugin for an eCommerce website, WooCommerce is the ultimate plugin for converting WordPress into a first-class online shopping website that is brilliant both in terms of functionality and aesthetics.
It boasts of a whopping over 6 million downloads, the highest among all WP eCommerce plugins, and has an average rating of 4.2 on WordPress.org. Have a look at some of it’s amazing features;
- WordPress Compatibility- 3.8-4.1.
- Extremely flexible and versatile.
- Built using the best practices of WordPress on both, front end and back end.
- Fully compatible with WordPress themes and associated plugins.
- Clever dashboard widgets and smart report and review features.
- Fully customizable with built-in themes, widgets and shortcodes.
- Equipped with the best payment getaways including, Paypal Standard, Simplify Commerce, BACS and Cash on Delivery.
- Availability of numerous premium eCommerce extensions like Product Addons, Import Suite, Dynamic Pricing, Table Rate Shipping and more.
- Social sharing enabled with ShareThis and ShareDaddy.
- Availability of free extensions like Admin Bar Addition, Delivery Notes, Google Analytics and more.
iThemes Exchange is a simple yet resourceful eCommerce plugin that makes creating and running an online shopping website an easy task to do. It is extremely straightforward to use and is quite popular for it’s uncomplicated functionality.
It has a user rating of 4.1 and has more than 58k downloads so far, on WordPress.org. Here is a list of it’s most attractive features:
- WordPress Compatibility- 3.7-4.1.
- Easy to setup and activate.
- Extremely convenient to add products with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- Makes things less complex with the help of features that are conveniently split as add-ons.
- Comes with two kinds of payment getaways- Stripe and Paypal Standard.
- Uses same built-in WordPress user system to simplify the addition of customer information.
- Comes with a full range of themes and plugins which are easily customizable.
- Equipped with Advanced Product Options feature, to help in management of products.
If there is one WordPress plugin which is fully-packed with exciting features for an eCommerce website, it is Jigoshop. It is especially popular among users for providing all possible eCommerce solutions.
With the highest rating of 4.4 and an impressive number of more than 43k downloads, Jigoshop is definitely one of the best eCommerce plugins on WordPress.org. It’s features are as follows:
- WordPress Compatibility- 3.8-4.1.
- Built on WordPress core functionality to give a professional eCommerce experience.
- Comes with a large number of shop settings to help setup a shopping website within minutes.
- Availability of multiple product options for all varieties of products including, virtual and downloadable services, variable products, affiliate products and grouped products.
- Gives real-time information on shop performance through detailed reports.
- Comes with a unique stock management option to give you insights on your product stock.
- Includes extensions for Payment getaways and shipping methods.
5. Cart66 Lite
A powerful and easy-to-use WordPress plugin, Cart66 Lite is specifically designed to build premium eCommerce websites. According to many users, it is actually a child’s play to use this plugin when creating a digital store.
Cart66 Lite has more than 16k downloads on WordPress.org and has an average rating of 2.9. Check out some of it’s important features below:
- WordPress Compatibility- 2.8.2-4.1.
- Easy integration to Amazon S3, specially for digital products.
- Secure payment process with Mijireh and PayPal Standard and Express checkout.
- Simple interface to efficiently manage promotions and orders.
- Multiple shipping options and custom fields for products.
- Customizable payment options for currency and taxes, for international trading.
- Straightforward integration of affiliate platforms.
There you have them! The top 5 WordPress plugins which will help you build a superlative eCommerce website that will turn your online enterprise into a big success. Just get your hands on any of these plugins and make your life simpler with the help of WordPress!