Hello to all the TTW readers and everyone out there over internet. I am here today to share the happiness of completing 2 awesome years of Techtricksworld.com in the blogosphere. Yes! It has completed 2 years on 10th may 2013.
I haven’t shared this kind post even when we have completed our first year on 10th may 2012 but just now I have got asked by my li’l sis Sugandha that “Bhaiya, why don’t you write about completing 2 awesome years for TTW?” And also she insisted me to write.
This post might be a little boring for you guys but how can I disrespect the words of Sugandha Didi :P. before we move on to this post. Lets have few words from Sugandha(my li’l sis cum blogger at Techosky).
“Congratulations Atish Bhaiya and Zainil for Completing 2 years journey with TTW!
You Guys really Rock in the Blogging world.
I’m Happy That I’m the part of TTW and have completed one year with TTW.
I wish you guys more and more success in life and hope that TTW achieve success of heights in the Blogging world.
Cheers to you guys! “
I am considering actual birth of TTW on 10th May 2011 because the real journey started that day only. However it was started on blogspot on 4th June 2010 but at that time it was inactive or just a normal blog which was being updated sometimes with a 100 words posts. 😛
Later when it was launched on self hosted domain and hosting with the help of my friend Durgesh Chaudhary, It was started getting updated regularly as a professional blog.
I feel proud to say that Me and Zainil never broke our consistency within these 2 years because I have met so many guys in this period who have started their blogs and ended up after sometime or just left updating their blog.
!Consistency is the key to success!
The very first year was amazing as after launching the blog, we have got page rank 4 directly and it became zero to Hero in no time and from then we haven’t looked back. We have been working consistently since 2011 to till date. And I assure you that as long as I am alive TechtTricksWorld.com Will be there running with regular updates.
Let me share few stats of TechTricksWorld.com:-
Alexa Global: 19,320
Alexa India: 1,887
Domains linking in: 1068
Page Rank: 4
Links to site: More than 35,000(According to Google webmaster)
Domains linking in : More than 1000
Indexed Pages in Google:- 3,560
Domain Authority: 47
Page Authority: 55
Facebook Fan page Likes: More than 1660
Twitter: – Around 850
The data doesn’t look great but as per the time we (Me and Zainil) devote to Techtricksworld.com, it seems quite good to me. We are working to do better on Facebook and twitter.
Especially I Have ignored twitter for a long time and that was a big mistake. Recently I have started using twitter seriously which seems to be fruitful and working more to build better fan base there too.
I would like to get suggestions from you to improve Techtrickswold.com
Now I want share few things of what I have learned in these 2 years of blogging (actually part time blogging):-
- We should help everyone who is in need because it has great benefits. You may read a post which I wrote about few months ago, Why should you help the newbie bloggers but I suggest to help only those who are helpless only, Don’t help those people who don’t want to help themselves.
- We should mind our manners. Read my post about the manners in blogging which we must follow in order to get success and win the hearts of thousands of people.
- We should always love our work. I do blogging and I love it. Read here, why do I love blogging. As per my experience, If you do something you love and have passion for that then success is guaranteed.
- We should not ignore the SEO for your each posts. Read the every basics Of SEO here On our other blog Stoogles.com.
- We should be a good writer to be a better blogger (sadly I am not a good writer). However, being a good writer only is not good enough to succeed in blogging.
- We should read research and write a lot.
Ahh.. The list cannot be complete because Blogging teaches a lesson on daily basis to me.
Within these 2 years I have got so many great friends online who are great bloggers too. They made my life so easy which seemed to be too weird before I met them. The First name always came to my mind is Zainil, the person who never complaints even I don’t work on blogs for months and always stays there for me as brother and as a partner.
Apart from Zainil, Durgesh Bhai is an awesome support to me. Inspite of his busy schedule, whenever I ask something to him, he is always there to help me. In fact, the attitude of helping everyone I got from him only. Thank you bro for being there.
As per my experience I want to suggest few normal things(not the blogging tips) to all of you:-
- Go beyond the limits of hard work (with smartness) to make your dreams come true.
- Do compete with everyone but don’t ever get jealous.
- Love your blog.
- Time is money and health is wealth [Always remember].
- Don’t just see your own benefits, Try to do something for other’s benefits too.
- Believe In yourself.
I will not bore anymore now. Just celebrate the 2 years of TTW by posting a comment and sharing this with your friends by using these social media buttons given below.