This is the third round up post of this month on TTW I am sharing with our awesome readers but this time I am not sharing any SEO and promotions resources rather it is about speeding up your computer systems (PCs/laptops).
Everyone wants a faster responding computer system to work on. Even I cannot work on a slow computer system because I have a habit to accomplish tasks quickly but slower system doesn’t let me to work the way I want and this irritates me a lot. I have my laptop which works smooth and that’s why I love it but sometimes my office PC runs so slow that it becomes hard to carry out even small and simple tasks. System starts being hanged on short intervals.
Office PCs remains ON for full day and there are many tasks we carry out on it on daily basis, this might be a reason of being slow. In such case we need to apply the best tips and tricks to optimize our PC to speed it up.
My laptop works fine and I didn’t need any tips as of now but I have applied many of tips and tricks on my office computer to make it faster. Believe me many tricks worked very well and increased the speed to a good extent.
Today I would like to share some of the best blog posts on this topic which gives you good result if you apply the mentioned tips correctly. I have been reading these posts lately as I needed to speed up my office computer. These tips helped me a lot to overcome the issue to an extent.
Here are those 5 blog posts which explain the tips to improve your computer’s speed:
1. Speed up and clean up your PC by pcadvisor.co.uk: pcadvisor.co.uk is one of the best websites to get the reliable advices for your computer systems. In this post they have mentioned about a software named as “PC Tools Performance Toolkit” which speeds up your computer by cleaning your windows registry, compacting them, deleting windows history, browsing history etc. Go ahead, read the full post and learn how this tool works.
2. 4 Tips to Speed up your old PC by informationweek.com:This blog post shares the essential things to do to speed up your old computer. These tips work for those who are bound to work on their old computers(as they don’t have budget to get a new one) but old computer gets slow with time. Start reading this post now and speed up your old PC.
3. How to Speed Up, Clean Up, and Revive Your Windows PC by Lifehacker.com: If you are into tech, you must be aware about this awesome blog, lifehacker. The information you get on this particular blog is reliable, detailed and adorned with proper videos.
In this post you will learn how to clean up, speed up and revive your computer system by applying various techniques. There are videos included in the post which might help you understand the tips more closely. Head over to the blog to know more.
4. 50 expert tips to speed up your PC by techradar.com: One more tech news blog which shares trusted information. They are expert into tech. They have shared 50 tips which help you improve the speed of your computer system to a greater extent. Head over to the post and educate yourself with those expert tips.
5. Boost Computer Speed While Staying On Budget by computerhowtoguide.com: This blog is owned by dear friend Peter Lee where he shares best tips on computers. I have read this blog post few days ago in which he mentioned mainly about hardware upgrades to speed up your computer even while staying on budget. Go check out this post and learn how you can get better speed in low budgets.
These are few blog posts around the web which share the best tips and tricks to improve your computer speed. Please do read all the posts thoroughly and I can assure you, if you apply the methods mentioned in them, you will get better results for sure.
As I said I have applied few tips from these blog posts and I was able to speed up my office PC to a good extent.
If you like this round up post, please use the social share buttons and share the word!
Nice post, there is nothing so annoying like a slow computer, it makes me feel like am crawling when others are running, apart from that, it slows down productivity to the highest degree,
I could remember when my computer was running slow, I had to work on it as fast as possible and some of the steps are followed to resolve the issue, you have them stated here.. Thanks for the share man !!!
Thanks for reading the post and sharing your thoughts about slow computers. Its even a nightmare for part time bloggers because they have to carry out a lot of tasks within short time period
Though opening and reading all of them took a lot of time, your post was helpful . Thanks for that.
I only wished that you should have taken gist of each of the above mentioned posts and credited them.
I didn’t get you? What credit should I give. Please explain a bit for better understanding. I have given links to them though.
Thanks for the mention, Atish! It’s such an honor to me.
Oftentimes, many people thought speeding up a computer system that they already owned is complicated and involves a lot of money. But that’s not always the case. A simple tweak here and there will usually work wonders and sometimes involves little to no money at all.
Adding more RAMs or getting a better video card are some common, cheap and affordable upgrades that could help improve system performance. These upgrades are generally less than $150 and it’s a good option for people with a tight budget whom cannot afford to buy a brand new, faster and high-end system.
Hope your readers would find my article helpful and once again, thanks for the mention. You made my day!
Your blog post deserves to be in the list.
Agree with you that many times simpler tweaks can yield great results. Adding more RAM is the most common thing people do to improve PC speed.
Keep visiting mate.
Informative post indeed 🙂
I surely need to check them all out because we all have a problem with our PC’s or laptops and would want to speed them up, and sometimes no matter how much you try, you just cannot get them to load up things fast enough.
I’d be checking them all out very soon. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week, whatever is left of it 🙂
Thanks for sharing your thought on this Harleena. Sure, do check them out. I wish you can make your laptop even faster.
Appreciate all the shares and comments.
nice approach atish.. i like the way you connected with each term and like your presentation…
🙂 🙂 thankz for the information ..I will surely check this.. 🙂
Hey Atish Ranjan,
I have been using Ccleaner to clean my PC and set it on windows startup. So whenever I start my window, it will automatically run and help me to clean my computer from junk and residual files.
That’s good but are you sure only deleting junks and residual files help you speed up your PC all the times?
Thanks for stopping by.
I continuously visit on pcadvisor.co.uk, though I’m not very regular. But certainly this site is a hub related to all PC info.
Yes Pankaj, pcadvisor is a nice site for these kind of stuffs.
A Slow device being a pc or smartphone is really frustrating, speeding them up is the best for better experience… Great post
Thanks Dawatech for stopping by.
This is fine ideas and i think this is a common methods to speed up the PC from slowing down.
Any way this a good article and may help somebody.
Thanks for stopping by Ahamed
🙂 Truly amazing post .. Slow pc makes the blogger limited !!
Glad you liked it.
now a days anybody don’t have much time to do work on computer,so in shorter time we have to do our work,for that we need a computer with high speed,but due to some errors in our system it will be slower,by using some techniques we can increase the speed of our system.i will use you tips to increase mt system speed .thank you for your post.
Good to know that you are going to implement these tips. Slow systems are pain.
Nice post but took little time to read everything as I have to open another tabs but there after your postis nice helped me to make my pc work faster
Working on a very slow PC is very frustrating and everyone wants to speed up their PC. Recently, I increase my RAM to speed up my computer. Thanks for sharing these useful posts with us.
Yes its very frustrating when you have some urgent task and you pc just stuck into middle. Increasing RAM is a good choice to increase the speed.
Keep visiting mate!