Do you want to remove a few unwanted programs from your computer system? If yes, do you struggle in the identification of these removable programs? If yes again, “Should I Remove It” is your friend in need. But before discussing more about Should I Remove It; I would 1st like to announce the winners of few giveaways! 🙂
Winners of The Giveaway
To begin with, I’ll 1st announce 10 lucky winners of Protect My Folders Giveaway, who have won license keyw roth $17.95 ! 😎 The following are they:
- Marilyn Cada
- Jerry Rainwater
- Chang Lee
- Rohit Wagh
Congratulations to all the 10 lucky winners! 🙂 The keys will be dispatched to you all soon ! 🙂 Now lets come to the next giveaway – Video Converter Assist Giveaway. The following are the 10 lucky winners who have won the license key worth $17.95:
- Kartik Tummawar
- Harry Malhotra
- Xavier Torres
- Larson Cruz
Heartiest congratulations to all the 10 lucky winners! 🙂 🙂 The keys will be despatched to you within 3 working days! 🙂 Now lets come to the winners list of the final pending giveaway – Airy YouTube Downloader Giveaway, who have won license key worth 19.95 for free:
- Angel V
- Radosław Kołtek
- Jignesh Padotia
Once again heartiest congratulations to the winners! 🙂 The keys will be dispatched to you soon! 🙂
Apologizes to everyone as I have delayed the announcement of the winners of the giveaway, the delay was due to my health issues, but now I am well and back to on desk! 🙂 Lets now come to our talk – Should I Remove It! 🙂
Should I Remove It is a free Windows application that allows you to decide and identify the programs that you should remove from your computer system. By means of this lightweight and effective tool, you can tidy up your machine and keep only those programs that render factor or value to the functioning of your computer system.
Why use Should I Remove It?
The most notable utilities of the software are given as:
- Identify what program to remove: Unlike the Windows Add/ Remove Programs app, Should I Remove It lets you identify the most removable programs in your computer system. This way, you do not get overwhelmed on seeing numerous programs at once, which happens when you utilize the Windows Add/ Remove Programs app.
- Remove crapware rapidly: The software allows you to locate and delete several unwanted programs that include toolbars, adware, crapware, bloatware, and further junk without any hassles.
- Utilize the software for free: The software is available for free for all users. So, you can download and get started with purging your computer of clutter right away.
How to use Should I Remove It?
You can simply download the program and install it by following the installation process. Once you have installed the software successfully, perform the following steps to use the same:
1. Launch Should I Remove It in your computer system.
The software main window is displayed with the list of several programs that are installed in your system along with their specifics, as shown in figure below:
Note: The window displays two columns, namely Ratings and Removal %. The Ratings column displays the total ratings on an average that have been given by numerous users as per their usage of the installed software. Furthermore, the Removal % column displays the percentage of computer users including both typical users and PC power users, who decided to remove any specific installed program from their computer system.
2. Locate any program that you want to remove out of the list of all installed programs. In our case, we have located the Airy by ELTIMA Software program, as shown in figure below:
3. Select the located program.
The selection displays the What is it? and Uninstall buttons, as shown in figure below:
Note: The What is it? button allows you to rate a specific program. In addition, the button allows you to go through the in-depth details of the selected program. Once you click the button, the program page is opened on the Should I Remove It website. Here, you can view loads of data and information about the functionality of the selected software. Moreover, you can view the aggregated demographics and usage data. In nutshell, all this information helps you make a value based decision on whether you are really required to uninstall a particular software or not.
While, the Uninstall button simply enables you to uninstall a specific program. The moment you click the button, the software’s built in uninstalled is triggered. Further, you only require going through the removal steps in case the program requires it.
4. Click the What is it? button appearing on the window in order to rate the selected program (optional).
5. Click the Uninstall button in order to remove the selected program from your computer system.
Should I Remove It is a lightweight, easy-to-use and effective free program that lets you decide the removable programs quickly and easily.