As there are markets available to buy various things that we need for our day to day life, there are online marketplaces as well where we find various people offering different products and services.
In this blog post, we are talking about online marketplaces where buying and selling of services happen.
When such online marketplaces were not there, people used to find companies to get their work done. Similarly, companies had to work hard to find some work. But, when such marketplaces came into use it has become easier to find buyers and sellers. A marketplace acts as the meeting point of the buyers and sellers.
If you want to sell some of your services, say like if you are a link builder, then you can offer your link building service, set a price and list in the marketplace. Now, when someone who needs such link building service, he may buy the service.
Marketplaces have made buying and selling of services easier!
You might know about Fiverr and other marketplaces which are very popular and being used by thousands of buyers and sellers across the globe. Even, I have bought many services from such marketplaces.
Such a time savers they are!
Today, I would like to introduce a new marketplace, SEOMarket, which is founded by my good friend Bart Van Doesburg. He has created this marketplace to give buyers and sellers a highly interactive platform to buy or sell services in a much easier and secure way.
As per the name, SEOMarket is created mainly to buy or sell SEO related services. But, it allows various other services too that make it one stop shop for all your web needs. But maybe even more interesting is the fact SEOMarket handled the lowest fees in the market. This makes it most interesting to offer your seo jobs here.
SEOMarket was launched on 22th February 2016, and it is still in the beta stage. There are many sellers have joined it already.
- Easy to use: SEOMarket is very easy to use. Whether you buy or sell, you will find it very easy to carry out the task.
- 100% Secure: It is 100% secure. If your work is not delivered, your money will be returned to you without any hassle.
- Highly Interactive: If you want to talk to the seller before buying a service, you can easily do it by clicking on Contact button.
Additionally, if you want to get a custom offer, you can click on “Request Custom Offer” to send the details to the seller.
You can attach a file mentioning the custom offer, and you can write message also.
- Flexible Pricing Option: Sellers are allowed to fix the price as per the work they offer. They are not bound to set a fixed price like $5 is for fiverr. However, there are some limits that get removed as your level increases.
- Mobile Friendly: SEOMarket.com is mobile friendly that allows you to use it on the go as well.
- Rating System: There is a rating system for both buyers and sellers to keep a track of their record. As a seller, better ratings can get you more work.
- List as many services: You are not bound to list only a certain number of services. You can create as many service gigs you want.
- Payments: It has multiple payment modes that make it easy to pay. So, whether you own a Visa Car, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal, you can pay without any problem.
- Post Requests: If you are looking to buy a service that you don’t find on SEOMarket, you can post a request for it so that some sellers when seeing the request may create the service as per the request.
It is very simple to create a service and list on SEOMarket.com.
First of all, Register on SEOMarket, and then login. Once you are logged in you will be able to see your name at the upper right corner of its homepage. Click there and then click Jobs -> Post New
Now, you will see this page:
Fill all the details, and click on Post Job.
That’s all you need to do to create a job.
- Make the Job Title short, simple and clear.
- Keep the best price.
- Select relevant category only.
- Describe in detail about your service. You are given 1000 characters to describe. Try using the keywords that sellers use to find your service. It increases the chance of your job to show up when someone searches using search form.
- Write clear instructions for buyers.
- Add graphic images, and videos to make your job more attractive and attention grabbing.
- If you want to meet the buyer before the order delivery, you can tick the Let’s Meet.
- Enter the order delivery time-frame only in which you can complete the order because if you keep a small time frame and cannot deliver orders in time, you may get negative comments and ratings from the buyers that will not be good for your future business on SEOMarket.
SEOMarket.com is quite new, and it needs more buyers and sellers signing up and do the business together. I would like all of my friends who offer services, to join this new marketplace. Also, who wants services may also buy some services over here and experience the difference.
Join SEOMarket, and start buying and selling services.