SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is inevitable for website owners and internet marketers. It’s the SEO which helps you generate the most of the leads for your website by bringing targeted traffic but what if you don’t do it for your site or do it in wrong way? Little mistakes in SEO strategy can impact your website rankings negatively so it’s always better either to hire an expert or take reference from the best guides available online.
For the beginners it is little tough to search the best SEO resources online because they don’t aware which one is sharing the correct information. Keeping these things in mind I thought to bring a list of 10 SEO resources for you so that you would be able to learn from the genuine sources.
Okay so without spending much time in talking about SEO myself I am presenting you the 10 SEO resources which you should check out:
1. Google’s SEO Starter Guide: This is the most basic and reliable SEO resource for beginners. This guide is by Google itself so there is no doubt, this is the best one. You can save the .pdf file on your local PC or laptop and read it thoroughly to get started with Search Engine Optimisation.
2. Beginners Guide to SEO by MOZ: MOZ previously known as SEOMOZ has a good name in SEO industry and they have prepared a very nice guide for beginners. This guide is divided into 10 chapters.
Personally, I found this post as one of the best SEO resources to read by beginners.
3. Google SEO guide by Wordstream: Wordstream is well known for its Internet marketing software. They have also prepared a guide for Google SEO which is worth reading.
4. Search Engine Land’s Guide To SEO: Searchengineland by Danny Sullivan earned very good reputation in SEO industry as he is in this particular field for 20 years. He has prepared a nice guide as well. You must check that out.
5. The Complete Beginner’s Guide to SEO by bufferapp: Bufferapp is reliable source of information as it is one of the most famous social publishing apps which help you publish on social media from a single dashboard. Read the complete beginner’s SEO guide on their blog.
6. WordPress SEO by Yoast: Yoast is well known for its wordpress SEO plugin which is being used by thousands of wordpress blogs. They specificially prepared this SEO guide for wordpress so if you have a wordpress website then please give this guide your time and uncover a lot of stuffs..
7. 2014 Beginner’s Guide to SEO by SEJ: This guide is prepared by well known SEO blog SearchengineJournal. The best thing is this guide is latest which comply with the latest Google’s algorithms. You must check this out.
8. The Advanced Guide to SEO by Quicksprout: The famous SEO expert Neil Patel owns Quicksprout which is a vital resource for SEO. He with Sujan Patel prepared the advanced guide to SEO which you should read and follow in order to drag better traffic and conversion.
9. Image Optimization by Stoogles: The blog “Stoogles” is owned by me and I have written a good post on image optimisation (Alt text optimisation) which helps you increase your site’s traffic from image search.
10. URL Optimization by Stoogles: This detailed post teaches you to optimise the URLS of your website or post. This post surely deserves your time.
That’s all from me! I am sure these 10 SEO resources can help you get started with SEO and gradually learn the advanced things as well. Let me know which all are your favourite resources from this list and what you have learnt after reading.
If you really liked the post, please do share on your social profiles to share the word!