Gmail, a service which has been serving people for a long time, has always tried to stay ahead in the race of email services. Gmail is not restricted to just sending and receiving emails, but from time to time it has emerged with something new, creative and interesting. Gmail can be collaborated with many apps to experience a wonderful email service. Apart from giving more storage and faster system, Gmail’s security feature is also very powerful. However, nothing is perfect and so was the Gmail. But, after reading this post you will understand that Gmail is actually perfect. In this post I will guide you to schedule your mail and track them by combining the Gmail service with a third party app, RightInbox & Boomerang.
Why the need of scheduling emails?
Just imagine the impression which will be created when your mails are received by the clients in the exact same time and that too daily. For Example: You have to send a mail to a client who always waits for your mail. Just let them know that it will be received by him at exact 9.00 a.m. It will save his time which he used to spend in waiting for your mail and checking his inbox again and again.
Scheduling email will make you more reliable, professional and dependable. Also it can help those people who have client overseas and who have a different time zone. Just schedule the mail as per the time zone of your client and you are done. So scheduling email is important and effective.
How to schedule email?
By using Boomerang.
1. Visit the Boomerang site and there you will see an option “Add this to your Gmail”. Just click on it.
2. If you are logged into your Gmail account, this extension will be added directly into the account. Otherwise it will ask you to log into the Gmail account.
3. Now in your Gmail account, click on the Compose button at the top left side of screen.
4. Now just prepare the mail by adding the address, subject and body. You can see a send later option just below the send option.
5. After choosing the time and date at which you wish the send the mail, just click on the send later button. It will ask for few permissions.
6. By accepting this you grant third party permission to Boomerang.
7. Now just hit the send later button and it will send according to the time and date.
By Using RightInbox
1. Visit the RightInbox site and there you will see an option “Install now”. Just click on it.
2. Grant permission to the app and you are ready to use the feature.
3. Just like the boomerang, you will see send later button and you can schedule the mail as per your choice.
Scheduling option is very much user friendly and is easy to use. You can schedule a mail for even one month. “Tomorrow morning”, refers to 9.30 a.m. in the next morning. Both RightInbox and Boomerang gives you the option for reminding and tracking emails. Both the apps are free for initial use. Both the apps allows you the schedule 10 mails per month. However, to use other options and to schedule more mails you can buy a subscription. Yearly plan is of 4.95$ and monthly plan is of 5.95$.
Short URL: http://bit.ly/2bDCJPT