2014 is all over and we have already moved on in 2015. 2014 was a great year in terms of smartphones. We saw some amazing phones like OnePlus One, iPhone 6, Moto X, Xiaomi Mi3 and many more. When it comes to smartphones, time seems to never ever stop for even a second. Many tech experts are claiming that 2015 will be a remarkable year for smartphone market. Although, we are here to let you know the must have smartphones in 2015. Smartphones in 2015 are all set to get smarter and classier. No matter which year is it or which technology is trending, buying a new phone is always a confusing task. So, after doing a proper research in market, we have come up with a list of must have smartphones in 2015. We have tried our best to include only mid-range phones but you will have to shed some extra bucks for few smartphones in 2015.
1. OnePlus Two
No list of good mid-range phones is complete without the mention of OnePlus One. The Chinese company OnePlus launched an awesome device OnePlus One which offered flagship specs at much lower price, thus the tag line flag ship killer. The next version of this awesome device is all set to be launched in June, 2015. There are chances that along with OnePlus two we will see an OnePlus Mini too. In India, you will again see this device only on Amazon and you can get many Amazon India Promotional codes for discounts.
Expected Specs of OnePlus Two:
- 5 Inch 2K Screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor
- 4GB Ram
- 3300mAH Battery
- 64-bit chip
Price: $349 (64 GB Variant)
2. Motorola Moto X/Moto G 2015 Edition
If there was one company which literally rose from death in 2014, it would be Motorola. After so many years of silence, Motorola finally launched some awesome smartphones in 2014 which ruled the market. The likes of Moto E, Moto G and Moto X, along with their 2ndd generation models were a great hit among users. There is no doubt in the fact that Motorola Moto X and Moto G 2015 editions will be among the best smartphones in 2015. Although, there is no news from the company yet but it will be launched in quarter 3 of the year.
Expected Specs of Moto X 2015 edition:
- Better Battery and Screen
- Updated camera
- Stereo Speakers and Micro SD card Slot
Price: $450 to $500
3. Xiaomi Mi Note and Mi Note Pro
It would not be an exaggeration to say that 2014 was all about Xiaomi. From a name which was never heard of, it became the 3rd best smartphone company in the world. After the huge success in 2014, Xiaomi is all set to be on the top in the list of smartphones in 2015. The company will be launching two devices at the very start of 2015. The Mi Note Pro is considered to be the fastest smartphone in the world. Not basically a phone, but it is actually phablet. Well, Xiaomi will not be available on all e-commerce websites but if it gets, you can use promo code for SnapDeal to get some discounts.
Specs of Xiaomi Mi Note and Mi Note Pro
Xiaomi Mi Note
- 7in full-HD curved-screen
- 5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chip
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 3GB of RAM and 16/64GB of storage
- 13MP Rear Camera and 4MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM/Gorilla Glass 3/3000mAH Battery
- Quick Charging/ Thinner and lighter then iPhone 6 Plus.
- Price: $370 (16 GB Variant)
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro:
- 2GHz Snapdragon 810 64-bit Octa-core processor
- Adreno 430 graphics and 4GB of RAM
- Same as Xiaomi Note
- Price: $532 (64GB Variant)
4. HTC One/M9
If you are looking for stylish smartphones in 2015, keep HTC M9 at the top. HTC One M8 was a pleasure for eyes. The great looks and finishing made it one of the best looking smartphone in the world. So, in 2015, we are expecting that the trend will continue and we will see an even better smartphone. It is expected to be released in March, 2015.
Expected Specs of HTC One M9:
- 5 inch full-HD Super LCD3 display
- Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 430 graphics and 3GB of RAM
- 20MP Rear Camera and 13 MP Front Camera
- Only 7mm thick and 64 GB Inbuilt storage
Price: In between $400 to $450
5. Sony Xperia Z4:
2014 was not a great year for Sony but if the company wants to be in the list of awesome smartphones in 2015, it must come up a better device. Sony which is famous for its camera quality and premium waterproof design will surely be liked by the users in 2015. It can be launched in March, 2015.
Expected Specs of Sony Xperia Z4:
- 5-inch QHD display
- LTE 6 delivering speed up to 300 Mbps
- 21MP Exmor RS IMX230 Rear Camera with 4K recording
- 64 Bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB RAM/3500mAh Battery
Price: In between $300 to $350
6. Samsung Galaxy S6:
The flagship line of Samsung didn’t created much buzz in 2014. Samsung really needs to gear up for the race of smartphones in 2015. Since, many devices are offering same features at even higher price than Samsung, the company needs to come up with something new and unique. The phone is expected to be launched in the month of March, 2015.
Expected Specs of Samsung Galaxy S6:
- 5 Inch 1440×2560 display, Super AMOLED
- Android v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Octa core 2000 MHz processor
- 20 MP Primary Camera, 5 MP Secondary
- 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC 32 GB Internal Memory, Expandable up to 128 GB
- 4 GB RAM 3300 mAh, Li-Polymer battery
Price: This time there is no news on pricing as Samsung is expected to go with a competitive pricing.
7. LG G4 and LG G Flex
There is no doubt in the fact that LG changed the game of smartphones market in 2014 and if it continues to do the same, LG will emerge out as the key player of smartphones in 2015. Both LG G3 and G Flex were amazing devices and the next version of both the devices will really be something worth waiting for. While LG G Flex has already been launched at CES 2015, there is no official news for LG G4. However, rumors say that it will be launched in the later part of the year.
Expected Specs of LG G4:
- Octa-core processor with LTE-A Cat 6 to use 4G speeds that reach up to 300Mbps
- 64 Bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Processor
- 4 GB RAM
8. Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
While the Galaxy S series was not up to marks, it was Note series that actually impressed the users. Read any list of fastest smartphones or best phablet, you will find Samsung Note 4 on the top of it. The new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will be launched in September, 2015 and will surely be in the list of best smartphones in 2015.
Expected Specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- A 5.9 inch 4K SUPER AMOLED display
- 4GB RAM 16/64 GB storage
- 9 Ghz Octa core processor with a 64 bit chip
- Finger print sensor and retina
- 18 Megapixel Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera
- Heart rate sensor/ Wireless Charging
Price: $500 to $550
9. Microsoft Lumia 1030
No matter how much you try to hate them, but you can’t just simply ignore Windows phone. Slowly but steadily, Windows phone are trying to mark their presence in the smartphone world and it will continue in 2015 too! Don’t get shocked if you see this device in best the list of best smartphones in 2015.
Expected Specs of Microsoft Lumia 1030:
- 8 inch Quad HD display
- Windows 8.2 OS Snapdragon 805 processor
- 3 GB of RAM/ 32 or 64 GB storage, Micro SD card slot
- 41MP Pureview back camera and an 8.7MP front camera
- 4300 mAh battery/wireless charging
Price: In between $300 to $380
10. iPhone 7 or iPhone 6S
The most anticipated smartphone in 2015 is Apple iPhone 7 or rather iPhone 6S. There are many rumors going around that iPhone 7 will bring major changes in the device and will be launched in the later part of the year.
Expected Specs of Apple iPhone 7
- Bigger Screen than iPhone 6 Plus
- Quad-Core A8 processor
- 14 megapixel camera
- 4G/ New Battery Technology
Price: Not Available
This was all about some of the must have smartphones in 2015. All the specs and prices are based on internet rumors and leaks which can differ from actual device. All the pictures are used for giving an idea about the device and it may also differ from real device. However, we can give you guarantee that 2015 will be an amazing year for smartphones. Let us know which device you are planning to buy and what you are expecting.
Short URL: http://bit.ly/2bw7pVD