Android-powered smartphones are the most used phones in the world. And, just like other phones we need to implement some security settings on our Android phone as well. Security is good but at times it can be problematic if you forget the key to access.
Your Android smartphone is smart enough to keep all sort of important stuff along. Whether images, media, documents and notes, you can take everything along and effectively utilize once needed on the day to day basis. Things you save on your device can be extra personal so that you don’t want everyone to access that. As a result, it’s always better to keep a screen lock for your mobile phone. Screen lock comes handy if you have kids around, and they are too addictive to get your phone. You never know which particular key sequence they will be pressing or touching and which is just enough to delete anything unknowingly which you might not recover.
So keeping a screen lock is a good practice, and you should follow it. Your Android smartphone gives you screen locking options which can be unlocked either via a key combination, better known as pin and lock pattern, in which you need to draw a particular key sequence on the keypad to unlock the device.
Sometimes if you set some random pin and forgot to take a note of it, then you might be in trouble. If your phone is locked with either pin or pattern, then you cannot open it and then only the option left for you is factory resetting the phone which will be more daunting to practice as it will wipe all the data on your device and you will be in complete loss.
So, what to do in such case when your phone is locked, and you don’t remember the screen lock pin or pattern?
Today we are going to share with you a great utility which is specifically developed to cater your need of unlocking the phone if you have lost your password.
Unlock Android screen lock with this ultimate guide for Dr. Fone android screen lock removal:
Dr. Fone Android lock screen removal is the easy to use and robust solution to overcome the fear of losing your passwords in the future. The software is easy to use and within minutes you will be able to unlock your permanently locked phone.
- Remove all lock screen types- Pin, Pattern, Password & Fingerprint
- Easy to use interface
- Removes only lock without any data loss
- No tech knowledge is required
Dr. Fone Android lock screen removal tool follow easy to use interface so that even a novice user can follow the on-screen instructions to unlock his/her locked phone. So to begin with, you have a locked android smartphone for which you don’t know the password. Please follow the steps mentioned ahead to unlock your phone without any data loss.
- Download and Install the Dr. Fone Android lock screen removal: Follow the official download link for the package to get the latest version of the tool. Once the download is completed, double-click the downloaded .exe file and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Connect your phone to computer: When you start the program for the first time, you will see a notification to connect your device. Plug-in your mobile phone using the data cable provided by the manufacturer.
- Choose Android Lock Screen Removal: As the complete software is the bundle of utilities under the hood. You can get multiple facilities under the single name. Here we are unlocking our phone for the passwords and patterns so select “More Tools” from the bottom left of the screen. Then you will be presented with few more options “Android Lock Screen Removal” is our choice here.
The tool is capable of handling lock types of password, pin or pattern. If your device is connected, you will see the start button in the middle of the screen.
- Switch your phone to download mode: Follow the on-screen instructions to switch your phone to download mode. Download mode is the special debug mode for temporary installation of additional utilities like we will be doing in our case. To switch your device to the download mode switch off the phone using the power button and then power on by pressing Power+Home+Volume Down button.
- Download Recovery Package: Once your phone is in download mode, it will itself start downloading recovery package. Recovery package is the additional password bypass file which will enable you to unlock your phone. The will be temporary, and once the process is completed, it will be self-deleted from the phone.
- Remove Lock Screen: As soon as the recovery file is download, the software will start unlocking the phone. After few minutes you will see your phone starting in normal mode and this time, it will not have any passwords or screen locks. To make sure about your data, you can check the media contents is everything is in place. As we have committed, Dr. Fone Android lock screen removal will allow you to unlock your device without loss of any of your data.
- Set a new Password: So your phone is unlocked and better being sure you provide a new password and this time, please make a note of it. Although if you will forget again, Dr. Fone is here to help you.
In my personal experience, I have found Dr. Fone Android lock screen removal a great savior in case I have lost my password. I was totally hopeless after getting my phone locked, and I was not able to access my valuable things which I have saved on it over the course of time. The tool is handy and easy to use with very little efforts. For those who don’t own a Samsung mobile phone, it will not be so pleasing because right now the tool only supports Samsung makes. Hopefully, in the near future, we can hope for the list to be appended with more supported devices. Overall the experience is nice and promising.
Short URL: http://ttw.tips/2c4Tx5M