One of the major issues faced by iPhone users is the lack of functionality to recover deleted messages. Many iPhone users unknowingly delete their important messages and then regret later as iPhone don’t offer any function to get them back. However, no need to worry as in this post, we will let you know how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone using iPhone Data Recovery Software?
- Download the iPhone SMS Recovery Software.
- Once downloaded, open the software by double clicking on the icon. Now, you will have to connect your iPhone to the computer. The iPhone Data Recovery Software will automatically recognise your device. Close the iTunes Pop-Up if it appears.
- Now, click on the Scan button and the software will start scanning the iPhone to track all the lost or deleted text messages. The software is capable of recovering all lost data like photos, videos, etc. Once the scanning is one, the software will list the entire data in the next interface. Filter out the text messages in the SMS section and the deleted text messages will be shown in red color. Now, simply filter out the deleted text messages by using the filter “only show the deleted SMS”.
- Now, just select the messages you need to recover and then click on “Recover” button to recover the lost data.
How to recover Delete Text Messages using iTunes Backup Files?
iTunes also make a backup file for your phone every time you sync your device with it. These backup files are saved on the computer, and it includes all the data like text messages, notes, contacts, etc. However, you should sync your iPhone with your iTunes for getting the lost data back to yourself.
- Open the same data recovery software that was used in the step above. This time, choose the second option from the main interface that is “Recover from iTunes Backup Files”.
- Now, the software will find all backup files on your computer, and you just need to track down the latest backup files. Simple, double click the backup files and software will start scanning it.
- Now, select the text messages that you want to recover. You can move to the “Messages” section to find the text messages for recovery.
- After selecting the text messages, just click on “Recover” button and you will get all your desired lost or deleted messages.
iMessage is one of the most popular message apps which is used for group chatting and sending data free of cost via Wi-Fi. However, when it comes to retrieving deleted iMessages, things become little tricky. Although, here is a small guide on how to recover iMessages on iPhone or iPad.
Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone/iPad directly
- Download the iPhone iMessage Recovery Software and scan your phone with it. The Software will automatically detect the device and will start scanning the device for finding the lost or deleted iMessages.
- After scanning, all the data will be displayed and listed on the left of the interface. iMessages can be found in “Messages” along with normal SMS and other data, Just go to “Messages” and select the iMessages you want to recover. Click on “Recover” and you are good to go.
There are many other ways by which you can easily retrieve the lost texts and iMessages. You can use the iPhone Message Recovery Software for getting back your lost data. So, from now on no need to worry about lost data.