Discord server is something like a community built to discuss on specific topic. Apart from the admin and moderators, there can be many users joining a server to have a healthy conversation on some topics.
Although Discord servers are good, there may be instances where a Discord server becomes problematic due to spam or other issues. Sometimes, a person makes a server, adds lots of people, and starts spamming and scamming people. Such things are common online. This may trigger some person to destroy the whole server which is generally not ethical, but you never know what triggers someone. Once I heard, that a person deleted someone’s YouTube Channel’s content because that channel owner was scamming people using some fake giveaways.
Nuking a Discord server means destroying everything on the server such as deleting the complete server and all the content.
I don’t support or recommend nuking a Discord server rather you should report the issue if any to Discord, and they will surely take action. But, still, knowing how to nuke a Discord server is always good and may help in some situations.
What Does Nuking A Discord Server Mean?
As I already explained above, nuking a Discord server means attacking a server to delete all channels, messages, and user data. That is done to completely wipe out the server. This is typically done by individuals with admin permissions, but there are unauthorized methods where without admin permissions, it can be done as well.
How to Nuke Discord Server With Admin?
Since you are an admin or you have an admin person, you can ethically nuke the discord server by following the steps to delete a discord server.
Here are the steps:
- Steps to Delete a Discord Server.
- Open the Discord application on your computer.
- Right-click on the server you want to delete.
- Select ‘Server Settings‘ and then click on ‘Delete Server‘
- Confirm by entering the server name and clicking ‘Delete Server‘ again.
How to Nuke Discord Server Without Admin Permissions?
There are ways to nuke a Discord server without admin permissions, but these methods are not recommended, as they may violate Discord’s rules and could lead to consequences. You can do it in case of urgency. If an admin’s account lacks Two-Factor Authentication, it’s possible to gain access and nuke the server. You can also deceive an admin or convince them to invite your bot with admin permissions, and that could provide the necessary access. Another option is using a Discord bot, you can attempt to nuke a server. However, this typically requires admin permissions granted by the server owner.
How to Nuke the Discord Server With A Bot?
Using a Nuke Bot
One such bot is C-REAL, an open-source Discord nuke bot hosted on GitHub. Here’s how to set it up:
Step 1: Head straight to the Discord Developer Portal.
- Sign into your account at first on Discord and then go to this link.
- This will be your bot.
Step 2: Create a new application
- Choose ‘New Application’ near your Discord profile photo on the top right side.
- Click on the ‘New Application’ option.
- A new window and prompt will come up, you need to type in the bot name and also checkmark terms of service and policies. Then click on ‘Create’.
- Now you can customize the bot with photo descriptions, images, and Tags, and do keep the other details handy as well.
- Now go to ‘Bot’ option and click on ‘Add Button‘.
- After that, click on the ‘Create Token‘ button to generate a new token. Note: Please do not share your bot tokens with anyone. It could be misused.
Step 3: Run the application
- Once you have the bot token, you can build a nuke bot by following these steps:
- Go to the Nuke Bot GitHub page and download the file. To download click on ‘code’ and then click on ‘Download zip folder’
- Install Discord.py API and run this file. To install run CMD and type in this command, ‘py -3 -m pip install -U discord.py.’
- Next, enter your bot token in the token field.
- Enter your user ID or tag from which you will be using the bot commands.
- Now, you can enter the command and nuke a Discord server. Here is a list of all the commands you can use.
Nuking a Discord server without admin permissions is possible through unauthorized methods or the use of bots, but it’s strongly discouraged. Discord’s Terms of Service prohibit such actions, and ethical behavior should always be prioritized. Instead of resorting to extreme measures, consider reporting issues and seeking alternative solutions to Discord server problems.