Many smart people have started to quit their day job to make money online since internet gives a lot of genuine earning opportunities to work from home. If you have specific skill and proper strategy, you could generate a great online income. Once I’ve started to write about online earning through my blog posts, I receive so many queries through comments and contact form for various earning options. I do reply for the relevant ones and I used to get some ideas to write for my next blog posts.
If you visit my blog regularly, then you might know that we are giving honest reviews for some worthy products.
Here are a few reviews we have done recently:-
- Dashlane review:- I have recently reviewed this product and the review was easy for me to write because I am using this product.
- Video Converter Assist Review:- In this post I have written a review of video converter assist which helps you to convert any media file to other format.
- Protect My Folders review:- In this post I have reviewed protect my folders product which helps you lock any file or folder on your system.
Tip: Always use the product before writing a review so that you can make it the best by giving the honest opinion.
Last week, I got a mail from a blogger asking me to give tips to get paid to review products. I feel that it would be helpful for many bloggers/website owners and so I’ve intended to write about earn money reviewing products through this post.
Let me give you some basic details which would assist you to review products with better understanding.
Ways of make money by Product reviewing
Manufacturers/service providers give you their product/service for free and ask you to evaluate it for advertising and promotion. Some firms even pay a fee for doing it and moreover these reviews will help the customers to decide on which products to buy. You can join as an affiliate for the some products which you’re reviewing and if your readers are interested in purchasing that product, you will get commission for affiliate sale. So you could earn money by product reviewing with 2 different ways.
Essentials for a blog to review products
Keep it in mind that no one will send products to review on your blog, if you don’t have
- Enough targeted traffic.
- Social media presence and engagement.
- Brand name/reputation.
Most of the business accepts your blog to review their products/service based on how much exposure your blog can offer to them. So gather data related to your blog’s traffic with the help of Google Analytics, Alexa and Compete to display your authority to the various businesses/advertisers.
Why do you review products on your blog?
Apart from making money by reviewing products, you can get other benefits like:
- If you review products related to your niche, your visitors will get your opinions in buying a specific product. So products reviews are considered as quality content of your blog and that would impact their buying choices. As you’re intensifying the resourcefulness of the blog content for your readers, your credibility would get increased.
- Product reviews which are written properly will become search engine friendly and help you to bring organic traffic to your blog. Moreover, if you got good SERP for certain product reviews which has been targeted for long tail keywords with less completion, other bloggers/business websites will link to those reviews as a source of information, and your authority would get developed.
- Reviewing worthy products at regular times would help you to update your blog easily and you can avoid blogging burnout/writers block with it.
How to get products to review?
As I said early, combine all your blog’s analytics from various sources and do include your stats of social followers. Then do some research and collect the companies that fit for your niche which will give accessible to review their products. Also, look at the famous product reviewing sites and other blogs to get to know about popular products for reviewing.
After selecting the commendable products, contact the companies through email/fax with the true blogging stats and your ability to write a good review after receiving the product details. Also explain that your blog fits to their product needs and you can offer a quick turnaround time to post the reviews of their products. Personalized requests with well-written emails have a better chance to get you some free products to review. Once you’ve made an agreement with some clients, keep in touch with them to update the reviewing details and results.
Constructive tips to write product reviews
Here are some helpful tips to write good product reviews:-
- Since the readers want to know that product meet their needs, spell out your in-depth thoughts about that product.
- Include pros and cons of the product. But give importance to express their benefits than drawbacks.
- Cover the entire topics like its price, specifications, requirements, availability and so on.
- Comprise significant features, average users and your conclusion of the product.
- If possible, do compare with other product and highlight the unique features of the products that you’re reviewing. Give clear and exact details of the product with a relaxed writing style.
Useful sites to find products to review
You may utilize the following sites to discover the suitable products to review:-
- Review Me
- Review Stream
- Software Judge (for tech blogs)
- Sponsored Reviews
- Buy Blog Reviews
- Social spark
- Link Worth
Get paid to review is a great way of online money making and many successful bloggers are often including the product reviews on their blog. Even, we are offering some well-intentioned product information for our readers and meeting monetary benefits with it. As I said before, a product review letter with enough stats and your ability to engage your audience would get you some good offers. Besides, writing your truthful reviews will make your readers to decide in buying/using the product.
Investing some money to buy the products and writing honest reviews after using them would be a perfect choice to earn money with products reviews. But, I want to insist you that the product relevancy is most important; i.e. A product should be chosen for review in such a way that it is suitable for your blog readers and so that they would likely to buy/use it.
I would say that the product reviewing is an upright way of make money with blogging. What do you think about earn by reviewing products? Are the provided details helpful to you? Let me know your valuable thoughts through comment.