Magento is an open source e-commerce platform, either a content management system and shopping cart software.
It provides online businesses with a flexible shopping system as well as control over the look content and functionality of the online store.
Below are the tools you can use to find lists of websites utilizing Magento (more about that here):
This is a lead generation software providing a website checker and database which has data regarding the technologies used, contact information, and the estimated number of website visits on different domains.
- It is cloud-based; therefore, users don’t have to download or install anything.
- It is used by freelancers, startups, SMEs, agencies, and enterprises.
- It is available on Web and works with such platforms as Windows and Macintosh, as well as iOS and Android.
- Webspotter contains three main features:
- Lead management: allows users to stay in constant touch with their customers, know of their needs and interest, and be able to provide upgrades whenever needed. This also involves getting new customers mostly by capturing visitors through identifying those that checked the prices and checking how many times they visited the page.
- Email management: helps in keeping in touch with customers and also communicating with new leads.
- Search marketing: involves contact management to acquire new customers using existing ones.
- It is easy to learn and use as professionals can quickly get the lists of all the websites using technologies they need, check the technology’s usage statistics and its popularity among other software.
- It is convenient. Webspotter offers a technology search feature that helps in luring and getting customers from competitors, which means you don’t spend much time and effort searching for leads. This also helps users avoid manual data gathering, as the system automatically processes information about many sites and technologies.
It is a free browser technology lookup tool for developers, designers, and salespeople that helps identify technologies used on any website you visit.
It also allows users to check the web apps the customers pay for, where they are hosted on, how their visitors are found, check the data on plugins and fonts, etc.
- It has a follow feature technology that notifies when any action happens on websites, for example, whenever they adapt or remove technology as long as you follow the sites.
- It uses a proprietary recognition algorithm to detect even the latest technologies and plugins of a particular website since every technology leaves a pattern when it is used on the sites.
- It does not require signup; you only install and press the magic button hence many active users.
- It is very lightweight on your browser compared to the others.
- It has an improved detection accuracy in all technologies.
- It is the only one at the moment which is able to uncover fonts, WordPress plugins, and themes used on websites.
This is an open-source platform browser that uncovers the technologies used on websites and then shows the details.
- It uses browser extensions to anonymously collect data, which is then sent to APIs and datasets to provide valuable information on the software industry.
- It’s the easiest regarding the installation of all the extensions and visiting the site to check what’s running on it.
It is a sales platform that tracks technology adoption and usage analytics across the internet.
- It gives technologies a score and the lists out like analytics, an advertisement, widget, mobile, social sharing, mobile, media, with open graph and meta tags details.
- It has web crawling feature that can profile a website, analyze competition, generate a lead, and also be a business intelligence tool that provides essential data.
- It can provide information on three separate levels: list the technologies a website uses, track, and provide detail on individual technology, and track the entire category of technologies. Analysis tools are provided to spot trends, research markets, generate leads, as well as prospects.
- It can track and list an entire web technology category, follow real-time usage analytics and accurate international coverage.
- You can install the extension in your browser for a quick website profiling.
Short URL: https://ttw.tips/2KmLcua