Image Source: Pixabay.com
You must have read somewhere that great blogs earn a lot of money. When planning to make a blog, don’t just focus on money. Many new bloggers fail because they’re in it just for the money. They think it’s a get rich quick scheme. They, however, forget two very important things;and .
When you create a blog that is powerful and influential, people will love it. They’ll keep referring to it when they have problems. You’ll be able to influence the market, bring in new thought patterns, and give industry-wide solutions. Your name will always be on people’s lips whenever they talk about your industry. That’s the blog of a lifetime.
What’s more? A powerful and influential blog makes good money, consistently. After all, who doesn’t want to work with an industry leader?
Never ignore planning. Most good things started with a dream. The dream was later properly planned for. Finally, the plan was actualized, and the dream became a reality.
Image Source: Pixabay.com
Do not just jump into blogging blindly. Sit down and plan properly.
- Of course, you need to make money. We all do. But if you want power and influence, you should have more to it. You should start something that makes a lasting difference in people’s lives. Critically think of the big difference you want to make.
- ? How will you earn from your blog? Since you’re not setting up a charity, it’s imperative that you have a proper earning.
- How is the market doing? There are many other blogs doing something similar to yours. What makes them succeed? Do proper market research so that you can properly predict your potential outcomes.
- Every audience requires their own unique marketing strategy. Take some time to understand your audience and their deepest needs.
- Every niche has an influential blogger that is considered to be an opinion leader or a torch bearer within the industry. You had to identify them and study why they do well – so that you can copy paste what works and add your own.
Image Source: http://www.struoweb.com/
With cut-throat competition online, creating a successful blog is not just domain registration, hosting and installing WordPress. Anyone can do that. For everything to go smoothly, make sure you use the right tools.
- An email marketing tool: Email marketing is one of the most powerful ways to convert leads to sales. You, therefore, need an efficient tool that will help you do this. To really monetize and engagement with your followers you’ll need to create a newsletter and promote yourself on a Weekly/Bi-Weekly basis. A great tool for this can be GetResponse’s email marketing platform.
- A great theme: Your blog should look neat, professional and welcoming. You achieve this by using an outstanding Themeforest is the place to start browsing for WP themes. Apart from this, you can have a list of these posts on my blog to find out great WP themes:
- MH Magazine Review – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- 20 Bestselling WordPress Themes of This Year by Template Monster
- MyThemeShop: The Best Gallery of Fast and Responsive WordPress Themes
- SEO tools: Organic, search engine traffic is really sweet and can be very profitable. There is so much you can gain by always appearing among the top results on search engine result pages. Use the latest and most effective search engine optimization (SEO) tools. Though there are many types of SEO tools, free backlink checker tools and keyword research tools are the ones that are most important have in your arsenal.
- A lead generation tool: This will help you attract leads to join your mailing list. It enables you to place attractive forms on your site. You’re also able to use different kinds of popup forms to increase your sign up rate. OptinMonster is your best bet when it comes to lead generation tools.
- Security tools: You don’t want your hard work to one day go down the drain. A great business should be well protected. Use all necessary tools to keep your blog secure. A solid solution for this can be the security enriched CDN from Incapsula (which will boost your site speed as well).
- E-commerce tool: Since you’ll be making lots of sales, use an e-commerce tool that will automate the process. The aforementioned GetResponse has email automation dedicated for E-commerce feature which is embedded in their product.
- Brand monitoring tool: Since people will take about you on the web, it’s good to monitor these interactions and engage with them. A good tool for that can be Talkwalker which alerts and pings you whenever someone mentions or references your name or blog – engage with them and provide valuable advice so that can appreciate you and visit your blog for more information and conversations.
Depending on the main objective of your site, there are many more tools that you may need. However, these will help you get started on the right footing.
Put the brilliant plan and superb tools in action so that you can earn the power and influence. You earn it by always posting useful, interesting and authoritative content on your blog.
Picture this. What would you expect from a show with lots of bright lights and fireworks? A phenomenal experience, right? Live up to the hype and meet or surpass your readers’ expectations. Be that blogger who understands their audience way more than the average blogger.
Be a leader. Deeply care and understand what your audience needs. Be that rare person who goes out of their way to ensure you answer their deepest questions, give them brilliant and actionable tips, and assures them when they go through difficult times.
Always test and optimize. Question the norm. Remember many other people are posting useless, outdated or irrelevant content. Don’t become one of them. Only post what is useful, especially things that you have the first-hand experience in. Be the force that your readers have been yearning for. Earn that power and influence.
It will feel great to be the blogger that everyone wants to emulate. A powerful and influential blog will not only give you money and fame; you’ll also make a lasting impression in people’s hearts. Remember to start with a plan, use the right tools and earn your title. Taking the right steps will give you such a fulfilling blogging career.