You are likely to go on adding subscriptions after subscriptions to your entertainment bouquet and one fine day, you realize that you would end up canceling most of the subscriptions when you feel you no longer need them. One such situation you are likely to come across can be to find how to cancel CBS All Access on Amazon.
What is CBS All Access?
CBS All Access is an online TV subscription where you would find access to an ability to stream over 15000 CBS shows. You would also find access to kid-friendly content as well. Some of the worthy shows available on the streaming service would include Big Brother, Star Trek, and The Twilight Zone. You can get the Kid’s content such as The Legend of Korra, Lassie, and Bob the Builder.
The CBS All Access is available on Android, Apple devices, Samsung TV, and many other services. The subscription charges read just around $ 5.99 and that is exactly what makes it an extremely affordable option ever.
Most of us have perhaps subscribed to CBS All Access through Amazon or Roku. If you have subscribed to CBS All Access through Amazon, the tips here should help you cancel CBS All Access Amazon. Let us learn how to cancel CBS All Access on Amazon.
How to Cancel CBS All Access on Amazon – The Complete Tutorial
Almost every streaming service subscription is available on Amazon Prime as an add-on. The best part with this option is that you will be able to manage all your subscriptions on one single dashboard. It can also be a great option to cancel your subscriptions from one single place.
To access Amazon cancel CBS All Access option, you can follow the steps here below:
- Go to your Amazon account
- Click on Accounts and Lists on the top right
- From the context menu, click on Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Choose the option for Channel Subscriptions
- On the next screen, pick the option for Prime Video Channels.
- Scroll and locate the option for CBS All Access
- Under the Actions section, locate and click on the Cancel Channel option.
That does it. Simply confirm your selection and your subscription to CBS All Access will be gone forever.
When you cancel your CBS All Access on Amazon, you will find that there is a new date listed under the Renewal Date. This is the date that your current subscription will end. That would NOT mean you will no longer have access to your CBS All Access content. You can continue watching the content until the subscription marked here ends.
The cancellation of your CBS All Access on Amazon Prime will not let you get any refund on your subscription charges paid in the particular month. However, if you change your mind about canceling your CBS All Access subscription before the current subscription ends, you can simply go to the Actions section and click on Restart Channel.
However, if you have not yet decided until the end of your subscription and your subscription has ended, and then you feel to get the subscription back, you are expected to op for the new subscription.
Another Method to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription on Amazon
Cancelling CBS All Access can be quite easy to go with on Amazon Prime, but you can also do it through CBS as well.
Here are the steps involved in how to cancel CBS All Access Subscription on CBS:
- Go to CBS All Access Page.
- Sign in to your account using your credentials
- You should be redirected to your account. If not, click on the link at the top of your screen.
- Scroll down until you find the option for Cancel My Subscription.
- You will be asked to confirm why you want to cancel your subscription. You may also be offered a free one month bonus subscription.
- If you are sure you want to cancel your subscription, click on continue with my cancellation
- You will now be redirected t a page where you will be asked to confirm your cancellation and offered the terms and conditions related to the cancellation. Click on Yes, cancel my subscription
- Choose one of the feedback options and then confirm your cancellation.
That does it. Your CBS All Access Subscription will be canceled.
How do I Change my CBS All Access Subscription on Amazon?
While that was all about how to cancel CBS subscription, how about checking how to upgrade your CBS All Access subscription? Are you looking to upgrade your CBS All Access subscription on Amazon? That should quite easy and simple to go with. You can change your subscription to either ad-free or with limited ads.
Here is how you can go with it:
- Visit the site CBS All Access sign in Amazon
- Sign in to your account using your CBS credentials.
- Under your account, select the option for the Subscription and Billing section.
- You can find your plan listed on the page.
- Click on the option for Upgrade
- Change your subscription as per your references.
That would do it within an instant and your new plan will reflect itself. It will also be reflected on your new subscription. You can simply log in to Amazon Prime and get access to your new subscription.
Yet another option to change your plan would be to unsubscribe your CBS All Access account. You can simply unsubscribe CBS All Access on Amazon and you will have to create a new account and enable it on your device.
Before we conclude, it should be noticed that CBS All Access is rebranded as Paramount Plus. The relaunch of the service has been in phases since March 4, 2021. Paramount Plus will be a completely new version of CBS All Access and carries all the content on CBS All Access and supplements it with a host of new content that includes MTV, BET, Showtime, Paramount, and many more.
The Final Thoughts
That was how easy it is to cancel CBS All Access on Amazon and get access to an enhanced experience for achieving the best possible standard. Do note that once you cancel your subscription, you will only need to wait till your current subscription expires. Until then, you can continue watching the content on CBS All Access.
How do I manage my CBS All Access Account?
You can either cancel CBS All Access subscription on Amazon or Roku if you have opted for the subscription from those sources. You may cancel the subscription from the CBS official website as well.
What happened to my CBS All Access?
CBS All Access is all set to become Paramount Plus. The service was rebranded as Paramount Plus and has been rechristened with effect from March 4, 2021.
Is CBS All Access free with Amazon Prime?
No. Your CBS All Access subscription will be chargeable on Amazon. However, you will get access to a streamlined option where you can enjoy all your streaming services as an add-on on Amazon Prime.
Short URL: https://ttw.tips/3o56rCp