Video converter is a basic need. We need video converter for so many purposes. There comes a time when we need a video converter but we can’t find the one we exactly need. Most of them doesn’t support all formats or are either paid software. Few of them doesn’t even support all platforms. If all these things are there in a video converter then it will not work fast enough. We need a fast video converter which can support all formats and platforms.
HandBrake – Fast Video Converter
HandBrake is the thing you need. It is a tool which is used to convert videos from any formats to any popular codes. One of the best feature of this portable video converter is that it is a free and open source tool. Apart from that, it supports all major platforms like Windows, Mac and Linux.
Features of HandBrake, portable video converter
- Built-in Device Presets
Getting started with HandBrake is easy and fast. You just need to choose a profile which is optimized for your device. You can also choose a universal profile for better and good quality conversions.
- It offers Supported Input Sources
Another amazing feature about this video converter is that it is capable of processing almost all kinds of files, DVDs and Blu-Ray sources. The only requirement is that these sources does not contains any type of copy protection.
- Some other amazing features
One of the best amazing feature is that it is free and open-source. It offers you a choice to select title or chapter. You can queue multiple encodes. It also supports VFR and CFR. HandBrake video converter also offers many video filters like Decomb, Denoise, Deinterlacing, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale, Cropping and scaling. It also supports live video preview.
How to use HandBrake Video Converter?
Here is the simple how to use guide for HandBrake video converter.
- Choose your operating system. In this guide, we will be using Windows 7, 64 bit. It is a 16MB file and will not take much time to download.
- Once it is downloaded, open the set-up wizard and follow simple instructions for setting it up. It will create a direct short-cut on the desktop and you can open it from there.
- This is how it will look like, when you open it for first time.
- Now on the top left side, click on source and from there you can select a folder or file. In this guide, we will be using a file.
- After choosing the video, you will need to select the destination folder where you want the converted video to be saved.
- Now there are many video editing options which you can use. You can change the height and width of the video. You can manually crop the video. You can even choose the frame rate and quality. If you want, you can also optimize the video.
- HandBrake video converter also gives you an option to add audio file and subtitle in the video.
- Once you are done with your editing, you need to click on the “start” at the top right side of the tool screen. It will start the process of converting the video.
- Your converted file will be saved at the destination folder where you wished it. In our case, it will be saved on the desktop.
- You can even watch a preview of your video and can set up different files in a queue for converting many files at a time.
This video converter is a very handy tool when we want to upload a video on internet so that it doesn’t take much of our data, or when we want to watch a video on another device which doesn’t support the present format. Since, HandBrake is an open source tool, you can report bugs and can use it in your own way to make it better and useful. Also, it a very fast, portable and the best video converter which will save you a lot of time and efforts. There is no doubt that HandBrake will emerge out as the one of best free video converter in the market.
Short URL: http://bit.ly/2bv7BUW