Global Call, an international calling app, is a new application that can be used for making cheap international calls. This application will go beyond the borders because it is able to connect everyone around the world in a convenient way with low and affordable call rates and without interrupting the call. Global Call works over VoIP, i.e. voice over internet protocol, which allows the users of the app to call their friends as well as their family anywhere in the whole world via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
Users can enjoy the simplicity of making international calls to both landlines and mobile numbers. Global Call brings the person to their loved ones with a vivid voice clarity. Along with the features that are quite amazing such as low call rates and ease of use,there are a few more features:
- Crystal Clear Voice – The technology of hybrid VoIP offers a quality of calls similar to IDD. In order to guaranteeno interruptions or hang-ups, calls that last for less the six seconds will not be charged any amount.
- Easy to Use – It helps in making a call just after opening the application. One can directly add the contact from their mobile and use it. One can also select the language of his or her choice. In addition, there are multiple convenient ways to add credits to his or her account.
- Low Rates – This application offers the amazing rates in all over the world and will end the search for the best calling cards. Global Call has some of the cheapest rates available; for example, calls to Pakistan are 10 cents a minute, Bangladesh is 4 cents a minute, and India is 3 cents a minute for calls to both landlines and mobiles.
- Share the credits among all – It helps in sending as well as receiving the credits between friends. Friend and family members can gift each other credits simply and easily. In addition, credits can be sent to a prepaid phone to top it up!
Why should you use Global Call?
Nowadays, there are many different VoIP applications available due to its popularity. However, most of them will not offer the same quality service as Global Call. Global Call is constantly working on its application to fix any and all possible bugs as well as working to deliver great promotions to its users.
Global Call App for Android Users
Global Call App for iOS Users
Now everyone is interested in taking advantage of global calls that are affordable; thus, surely one can find numerous applications in the market but few of them are as follows-
- Not many applications have both the great calling rates and sound quality to match Global Call.
- Global Call provides amazing features such as receiving/gifting credits, making calls at low rates, and many more.
- Most of the users will be going to raving about the application, just because of its simplicity as well as convenience. This application is perfect people who wish to call their family and friends who live overseas.
- One can easily talk longer while using this application rather over other applications or calling cards. There are no connection fees for making any calls, and calls shorter than six seconds are not charged.
Now to conclude the post, here is the best part – a promotional event from Global Call. During the span of the event (i.e. 12th May 2014 to 7th July 2014), your credits purchased will be doubled. Thus this is the best time to start using Global Call. I hope you will enjoy using this app!
Is it better than Facebook calling or Skype?Sound good to me but I have faced some hidden charges matter in past that why asking to you.
I use this app and it is the simplest app ever. No fees, no connection fees, you charge $5-10, you get 5-10. You can monitor how much credits you have in the app. I first used skype, but switched to rebtel. but then this app is better than both IMO. Connection for calling India and Indonesia is very good.
It is surely better than Facebook but I wont compare the quality with Skype, both are good to me! 🙂
About the hidden charges, rest assured with this app, its genuine!
Global Call seems to be a very nice App…Thanks Zainil bhai for making us know about the launch event of Global Call App…If they come up with good offers this App will definitely get the success. It is good to know that this App is available for Android as well as iOS…
Yes, the app is indeed nice and is trying hard to penetrate the market at the very inception! 🙂
Seem to be a very useful app in my opinion. Good new is it’s coming up and hopefully it has a good deal. For android and IOS is really a good choice for customers.
thanks for your sharing.
Yes, Global call app is indeed very useful, you are ought to like it! 🙂
Hi Zainil bro,
From last 3 week I have been using Line for free voice and video call and it has been a good experience overall.
This app seems to be even good as compared to Line. But I think developers must provide some good offers to promote this apps. 😉
Thanks for sharing.
This is great app for calling. I have been using multiple apps like line, viber etc but this looks amazing. I will surely give it a try. Thanks for sharing this zainil.
What happened to just a Skype app? That’s how I did when I was in Brazil. Works wonders.
facebook and skype both are good nice post. cheap & best VoIP pbx service provider.!