“The battery is getting low. Please connect your charger”. This is a very common problem which every smartphone user faces. Smartphones do make our life easy and save us a lot of time but in return it keeps on asking for getting charged again and again. A fully charged smartphone can run only for a day. However, an android phone is a multitasking platform and is very powerful as compared with other platforms but battery is its weakest problem. But, every problem has a solution and the solution for this problem is, DU Battery Saver. It is a free battery saving app which is used by millions of users and is considered to be the best battery saving app. It supports over 17 languages and have a fantastic looking interface along with beautiful widgets which are just mind-blowing.
Features of DU Battery Saver:
- It is a fast battery saver, which is having an optimize button to find and solve battery problems.
- A user can create his own mode according to his use, thus making it very much user friendly.
- It has a feature of healthy charging which protects the battery and extends the life time of a battery.
- Battery life can be extended to up to 50%, thus making it an easy and powerful battery saver.
- One of the most important features of DU Battery Saver is that it tells you exactly how much battery do you have and for how long will it work.
- It shows you the top apps which are consuming most of the battery and gives you an option to stop them.
PRO Mode of DU Battery Saver:
There is a pro mode available for unlocking which can be unlocked by collecting some coins. For collecting these coins you will need to download the apps suggested by DU Battery Saver, and once you have collected all the coins, you can unlock the pro mode. This is another beauty of this app where you can go to pro mode even without paying a penny.
Features of PRO Mode:
- Switch to Intelligent mode: In this mode a user can automatically switch smart battery saving modes based on his preferences.
- Level of battery: A user can switch to any preset mode when the battery power reaches a specific level.
- Time Schedule: By using this feature a user can switch to any smart battery saver mode based on time of day;
- Automatic shutdown of power using apps: This feature automatically shuts down battery power-draining apps that run in the background;
- You can also protect important apps from auto clearing just by adding them to the Ignore List.
- Root the device: This is an important feature in which power can be saved by reducing the speed of Android phone’s processor when the screen locks.
How to use the app?
- Download the app from the Google play store. It’s free to use.
- After installing it, you will need to open the app. It will give you an intro about what it can do and will ask you to agree with terms and conditions.
- After agreeing with terms and conditions, give you a look at the status of battery at that time.
- After this, a user can start to change the mode to get the most out of the smartphone’s battery. By clicking on the saver icon, it will let a user choose from a number of different modes as well as create his own mode too.
- A user can create and name his mode as per his choice. In this picture below, a mode is created that cuts out non-essential things like WiFi. A user can change any settings as shown in the pic.
- A user can also use widgets on the home screen to quickly get a boost from battery as well as to monitor the percentage and toggle things like WiFi and mobile data.
- There is also a small nifty notification widget.
It is free to use, pro mode doesn’t cost a penny and even a beginner can use it like professional. It is worth trying the app DU Battery Saver if you are looking to save your battery consumption.
Short URL: http://ttw.tips/2bCDrgi