Battery life is a concern of smartphones and tablets these days. As most of the smartphones come with powerful hardware, the battery which comes with these devices is not sufficient to keep the device running for long hours. Even if your device is fully charged it won’t last more than 12-18 hours. The biggest problem of the battery is faced by Android users because of the immense multi-tasking possible on this device.
To add more juice to your device you can try using a power bank which will add more juice to your device or you can try some applications which will help you in conserving power.
DU Battery Saver is a battery saving app which is available for all Android smartphones and tablets and helps in saving the battery life of Android devices. With multi-language support of 17 languages you can use the app in different regions. The interface of the app is simply amazing and you can also add widgets to the app which will help you in easy tracking of battery usage.
The developers of DU Battery Saver have been constantly working to improve it. We have reviewed this app 2 times earlier as well with older features. Today we are writing again about this amazing app reloaded with some amazing features.
Read the older reviews here:
Features of DU Battery Saver
There are a lot of amazing features which you will get in DU Battery Saver and we have mentioned some of these features below.
- DU Battery Saver is one of the best battery saving apps. With just a tap of a single button, you will be able to optimize your Android device and preserve the battery on it.
- For delivering a better and user-friendly user experience, users can create their own desired power saving modes. Once you create your own mode you will be able to mention the apps or features you can use when this mode is enabled.
- The healthy charge feature of this app will help in extending the battery life of your Android device and will also protect the battery from damaging.
- You can easily find out the amount of juice remaining on your device. You will be notified when you are going to run out of battery with this app. The app will even tell you the time your device is going to switch off.
- You can identify the applications which are consuming a lot of battery. This will help you in identifying the apps which are leading to draining of the battery and also stop them.
DU Battery Saver has received a new update. The new update of the app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets. Many new features are added in the new update and we have mentioned these features below.
DU Aurora Engine
With the new update of DU Battery Saver, you get a new feature called Advanced Saving. The Advanced saving feature is powered with the DU Aurora engine which will automatically scan the applications consuming a lot of battery resources and will also close them automatically. This feature will save more than 60% battery on your Android device. If DU Battery Saver shows you an app which you don’t want to close but is consuming a lot of power then you can add the app to the protection list.
Phone Cooling Feature
Now this is a feature which you might have not seen in any other battery saving app. If a lot of processes are running on your Android device, it will lead to an increase in temperature of your Android device. Now you are not having the option to put your device in glass of ice cold water, but with DU Battery Saver’s new update comes a phone cooling feature which will show you the current temperature of your Android device. The one tap button will help your device to quickly and easily cool down.
With the Notification Saving feature you will receive notifications which will prevent the notifications in the background and are consuming battery. This feature adds to 20% more battery life on Android devices. Notification Saving feature will not only help you to preserve battery but will also reduce the noise levels of your device.
Along with all the above-mentioned features many new additions were also done in DU Battery Saver. A new screensaver is added which you can use on your device. The screensaver will also help you to save battery when on standby.
Improvements and additions are done to the app monitor which will allow you to easily monitor all the applications running on your device. You can individually monitor the apps using the app monitor and close the ones consuming a lot of battery power.
If you are looking for an effective way to preserve the battery on your Android device, DU Battery Saver is the best option for you. There is also a PRO version of the app where you will get many advanced features. DU Battery Saver is compatible with all the versions of android and you can even use it on your Android Lollipop v5.0 compatible devices.