We are living in a world where everything is digital. We have ditched the Cash as a mode of payment and have adopted the digital way. Everything is now available online and can be accessed just by a single touch on your smartphone. Smartphones have made our life easier and simpler. However, there is something which is still not digital and is still using the old ways of functioning. When was the last time you did anything banking related without paperwork or in a completely digital way?
There is no doubt in the fact that our banking system has improved a lot, but there is still a long way to go. You still need to go to a bank, stand in a queue and fill forms to open a bank account. We are still struggling in this department and opening a new bank account can be a Herculean Task. Now, imagine if you can open a bank account while sitting on your couch at your home. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a bank which can fully utilize the power of the digital world and can change the way people approach banking? Well, you don’t need to wait for more as DigiBank is here.
DigiBank by DBS is India’s first ever complete paperless bank. It works exactly like a bank, but you don’t have to go anywhere or fill any form to open an account in DigiBank. It is a smart bank with very high standards for safety. It is powered by the Singapore’s best and Asia’s safest bank, DBS.
DigiBank is India’s first ever complete paperless and signatureless bank. You don’t need to fill those lengthy forms and sign multiple times while banking with DigiBank. Everything is digital right from opening an account to transferring money. In simple terms, it converts your smartphone into a fully functional bank. The best part is that it takes only 90s to set up compared with Kotak 811’s 5 minutes set up the process.
There is no point in paying money for withdrawal of your own hard earned money. That is the reason why you can enjoy the unlimited ATM withdrawals at any bank with your DigiBank Debit Card. With Kotak 811, you are charged for cash deposits and for withdrawals.
DigiBank offers a no minimum or maximum balance feature which means your account can have zero to as much money as you desire in the account. This is an interesting feature as the recently launched Kotak 811 only allows you to have a maximum of 1 lakh Rs in your account.
DigiBank offers a 7% Interest Rate so that you can enjoy the benefits of saving money while Kotak 811 only offers interest on 6%. Along with this, with DigiBank account you get cashback of up to 10% on shopping from a wide range of online merchants. There are no hidden charges & fees as the complete process is transparent.
There is no need to wait endlessly for someone to answer your call when you can get the assistance easily with DigiBank’s 24×7 virtual assistant. It holds the answers to 10000+ banking questions, and the best part is that you can get these answers anywhere and at any point of time.
You don’t need to pay anything to a specialist to help with your money. DigiBank offers a very helpful Budget Optimiser which can help you a lot in managing your budget. The inbuilt Budget Optimiser helps you in tracking your expense. It analyses your purchasing patterns and offers you actionable advice to save money. You can also set the spending limit with this feature and can get alerts when you overspend.
It is a simple process. You will need your smartphone, Internet connection, and your PAN and Aadhar details. Here is a small guide on how to open a DigiBank Bank Account.
- Go to Playstore and search for Digibank by DBS.
- Download & Install the app.
- Open the app and click on Start. Now, click on Open E-wallet.
- Click on Let’s start and start filling your basic details like Name & Date of Birth.
- On the next Page, enter your contact number and Email ID.
- You will get an OTP on the number which you have used. Enter the OTP and set your password.
- You have now successfully opened DigiBank wallet. To convert it into the bank account, click on Open DigiSavings.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and PAN. Fill out the basic details.
- In the end, you will get a Reference Number. You need to get the biometric verification done.
- You can either find an agent near you or go to DigiBank’s Office for the same. You will also get a call from DigiBank, and after confirming with you, they will send a person to your desired address to get biometric verification done.
- Once biometric is done, you will have your own DigiBank Account.
There are so many banks with each having their own set of features. Now, the question arises, is why you should opt for DigiBank account.
- DigiBank is powered by DBS which has won many awards in the field of Safety.
- With DigiBank account you are contributing to a greener environment as there is no paper involved during the whole banking process.
- With DigiBank account there is no need of OTP during banking. DigiBank has robust inbuilt security feature which eliminates the use of OTP without compromising the security.
- It is fast and fully digital. You can access it anywhere and at any point of time.
- It offers a large number of features such as free unlimited ATM withdrawals, 7% interest rate, no minimum balance,
DigiBank is the future of banking which utilizes the power of the internet. Open your DigiBank account now as it is easy and hassle free.
Short URL: http://ttw.tips/2rxUwyT