No matter you are a blogger or a website owner, you will always need the content either on regular basis or occasional. And, when we talk about the content, it must be written by a professional writer which is both grammatically correct and SEO optimized because search ranking of the content pages heavily depends on how well the content is written and SEO optimized.
So, if you require content for your website or blog or even e-book or for any purpose, you have to hire some professional content writer. However, if you are already a great writer yourself, then the case is different but if you are not, then you would need a professional writer to write the content for your site.
As everyone nowadays is using the internet, the online business is growing, and due to this, you will get hell lot of writers here and there on the web posting in FB groups and all. But, the matter is not to select a writer but selecting the best writer for your content needs.
And, when it comes to finding the best content writers, you can try ContentMart.com which is a marketplace where both writers and clients can signup, and meet on a whole new platform.
As a client, you can do check out the writers’ profile and their expertise, etc. And, on the basis of that, you can select the best writer for you.
On Contentmart.com clients can place the order, and different writers can bid on that order so that the client can choose the best writer for his/her project based on the writer’s profile and reviews on his previous work.
Well, in simple words it’s a content marketplace where clients can hire some good writers to buy their content writing services. The good thing is that the site is actually a lot awesome, and the content is not limited to some specific type. Instead, one gets to see a lot of content offers. You can basically get to see everything that’s related to writing.
Without any more further ado, let’s head on to start with how to use contentmart.com both as a writer and as a client?
In this blog post, I am going to write from both (client and writer) perspective so that this guide can help both of them. So don’t worry. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the review.
I will be covering the whole thing 2 main parts. First for Clients and then for Copywriters.
- Visit here, and click on Register button to register for ContentMart
Clicking on the Register Button opens up the option whether to register as a Client or a Writer. Select the required one.
- Now, just fill up your main information, that includes, Username, Email, Password, and Country. You can also register by authenticating your Facebook account with ContentMart.
- It is recommended to read the terms and conditions of this marketplace, and after you have done that, just simply tick the box and begin by clicking on ‘Register Now’.
- Now, you will be presented with a new page that will ask you to confirm your mail address.
- Now, you will get an email in which you see a button “Verify & Activate”. Click on that to verify your account.
- Now, it’s time to create a new order. Well, to do that, on your homepage you will see an option under “My Orders” called “New Order“.
- You can now make a new order so that the writers can bid for your project.
- You can do that by filling up details for order. These are main details, like what the project is about, word limit, deadline, etc.
- If you have completed your order details successfully, then kindly recheck once and click on “Publish This Order”. You also have the option to save it in Draft! If you save in draft, then you will be able to edit and publish your order lately.
- You will be now receiving bids for your project. If everything goes well, within a day or so, you will receive a good number of bids for the order. The writers also have full freedom to express their price for your project.
- The good thing about ContentMart is that you actually have support for various Indian languages too. So, if you have a blog in Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu or any other language, then also you can get content for that specific Sounds cool right?
- So, now if you receive bids from writers, it’s time to check out those bidders’ (writers) profile and experience, so that you can figure out who is the best writer for you. You can check the reviews that those writers have received by other clients on their previous works.
- If you still want to make communication faster and easier, then you can use the chat element available on the site.
- As you starting up for the first time, you must also know how to add funds to your account, so that you can assign the project and pay the writer(s).
- To add funds, simply go to the homepage, and click on “Deposit ”
- Now, you will be directed to the “Deposit Funds” page where you will have the option to add funds either in US Dollars or in Earlier the site was used by Indians mostly. Thus they offered all transactions in Rupees only, but now it supports USD as well.
- Now, you can add money using PayPal or Debit/Credit card.
- If you want to add in Rupees, then you can just select the second tab under currency and then add funds using Credit, Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallet, Paytm Wallet, or you can also choose to do Bank Transfer.
- Just choose the amount, add in a discount code if you have got any. Then add your Payment information and select an appropriate method to add money.
- That’s it! Now you have the funds; you have the freelancer writers. So Now just go ahead and give the project to one of them.
- Just go to home page of ContentMart, and click on Register button and choose “As a writer,” and register.
- Just register by adding your main information, that includes Username, Email, Password, Gender, Birthday, Country, Region, City and just read the terms and conditions and tick the box.
- Now to complete your first step, just click on “Register Now“.
- After that again it will be same procedure that it will ask you to verify your mail address. Do that to verify your email and activate your account.
- Now, this is where the fun starts! From here, you have to fill your basic profile. This includes the skills you have and your qualifications levels and all.
- You should not hurry while going through the process because you will get more clients if your details are filled completely and correctly.
- Now, while you were filling up your profile, you would have selected what all topics and languages you can cover. So, based on that only, you can give the specific test for each language and pass them to become a verified writer of ContentMart (Note: This will help you raise your chances of getting accepted by clients in most cases.)
- After that, you can just head on to “All orders” and bid for a project to start, as you can see below. Even the writers can see who all are bidding on with their messages.
And, follow the on-screen instructions further to successfully bid on the project.
Always, remember that the better your profile details are filled, the better chances you have to get the projects quickly. Being a verified writer by passing the test taken by ContentMart can also increase your chances of being selected in most of the bids as it brands you as a professional writer.
That brings us to the end of the review of the fabulous site for Writers and Clients – ContentMart.com. If you are a content writer then this site is a great opportunity for you to find good freelancing projects. Also, if you own a company or business, and want some content for it then also this site can help you.
On ContentMart, we get to see all types of writers and clients. Plus, not only writers but even clients are reviewed here by writers. Plus, if you are a writer and not happy with some client, then you can put him in your Blacklisted list, which will disable him from viewing your profile and hiring you for any project. In short, it is a great marketplace, especially for all the content needs. I would recommend you join it whether you are a content seeker or a content writer, and enjoy working.
Share your thoughts about ContentMart.com, and also share if you have any experience working with this marketplace.