We at Techtricksworld.com, Always appreciate the work of females in the business and tech industry. We have already shared about Top 10 Most Powerful Women of the World and Top 10 Business women of the world. Apart from these we have posted an article about to help Malala to promote right to education. Please go through these posts to know more.
Today I wondered that we have written a lot about female’s work but haven’t posted about female bloggers yet. Hence I thought to list out 5 awesome female bloggers who are doing the best in my opinion.
Here is the list of 5 my favorite and awesome female bloggers of the world:-
1. Ileane Smith:- Among of hundreds of awesome female bloggers I would give the very position to Ms. Ileane. She Doesn’t need any introduction, she is the queen of blogging who is running a high quality blog on blogging niche; BasicBlogTips.com. I came into contact with her when I had asked her for an interview of my Coffee with Atish series. You may find that Interview here:- Interview With Ms. Ileane of Basic Blog Tips.
She is one of the best bloggers in blogging niche I ever met. Inspite of being a great blogger she always ready to help everyone through her blog or in a Facebook Group called Blogger Ileane Smith Fan Club. Ask any kind of help regarding blogging, Ma’m Ileane will be there to help.
Read More about her at her blog’s about section.
2. Adrienne Smith: Adrienne Smith aka the Engagement Superstar, is a very kind and helpful blogger who blogs at Adriennesmith.net. I came into contact with her by seeing her comments on most of the blogging niche blogs. She used to write about blogging and social networking on her blog.
To know more about her then check out the about us page of adriennesmith.net.
3. Sue Neal:- Sue Neal is great writer I say. She always writes something which directly meets my learning needs and that make me land on her blog most of the times. Her blog is writeclever.com where she usually write about content writing, make money blogging, writing ebooks etc. In short a full package to learn writing in a better way. I learnt a lot from her blog.
Thank you so much Sue for writing such great posts.
To know more about her check out the About page of writeclever.com.
4. Jane Sheeba:- Jane Sheeba, An Indian blogger who has a great marketing sense. She is having multiple blogs but I am a fan of her blog probloggingsuccess.com. When I entered into blogging, I saw her everywhere in blogosphere and impressed with her blogging and marketing strategies. Even I had an interview with her on TTW which you can find here.
To know more about her check out the About page of Probloggingsuccess.
5. Harleena Singh:- Harleena Singh is a blogger at aha-now.com where she writes about relationships, parenting and health related topics. This is completely a different niche to me, still I do read her blog sometimes and enjoy to get something different from technology. The most important thing I have liked in her is her passion about writing. You can always find her big comments on almost every post she reads. The amazing thing is that she takes time to read and then write a detailed comment on the post. That makes her different from other bloggers who just comment for backlinks.
To know more about her check out the about page of ahanow.com
So many awesome female bloggers are out there but these 5 awesome female bloggers are my favorite. I want to hear from you guys about your favorite female bloggers. Anyone from my list? Do share with me.